Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashish ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Redskinrey, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I just wanted to know some things about hash like how much is it and does it give you the same high that weed does and some other odds and ends

2. How much depends on your hook up, but I've paid 30 a gram for bubble hash, and all the other hash I've smoked I made myself from trimmings and stems.

The high is much more intense than you would get from the bud, considering it is much more potent.

3. Hash is awesome, that's all you need to know.

4. i just seen a drugged about hash and it got me thinking

5. I was watching "Drugs, Inc" on hashish. They called bud hashish too haha. It was odd, but yeah. It's more of an intense high, you need less of it, cause the potency. Definitely something great to have. But it's a rare occasion to have hash for me.

6. yeah i never even seen hash b4

7. Well it's not hashish first off....
    A while back they mixed a whole bunch of crazy shit together and THAT is hashish.
    HASH is all weed no coke or crazy sheeeeeet.
    But its the same kinda high just more intense.
    I don't like bubble hash.....I think it tastes funny no matter how you make it.
    I stick with half melt or full melt, half melt is my favorite:)
    I love hash. Easy to make, gets you high as hell and its fun to squish into hash patties and cover your bowl or roll into noodles for joints...
    It's just the shit.

8. Haha I was watching that too

9. i love vape bongin hash its incredible super high and feels like someone is pushing your forhead and both cheaks all the way up and even when you eat tonns you are still high. i vaporbonged my first hash on 3 different times was incredible and was only about the size of a pinhead

10. idk what a vaperbong is but i have an ideal

11. Lol. I've been smoking for yeaaars and I've never heard of vaperbonging.

Not legit?

Hash is pretty potent. It'll hit you like a semi truck.

12. you get a whip style vaporizer you connect the whip to the bong and you hit that thing like a mother of all bongs. its hits super fast and super strong.

13. why should vaporists not enjoy a goodbong hit withought all the smoke well now we can :hello: we use our vape with the bong and lets us get super gone. dont bag it till you try it :D

14. Never heard of it. Sounds legit though.

15. Dude, sorry but....that barely made sense.

16. read up on it, its a seriously sick ass peice of equipment, saves your lungs and dont need as much to get high PLUS you can make pot brownies with the leftover AVB (Already Vaped Bud)