Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashish

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SKuM, May 13, 2009.

1. So to my knowledge, when making high grade hash, you only get a 10-15% weight output. On the street, it only sells for 5 or 10 dollars more per gram. Considering that it takes an ounce of herb to make an eighth of hash, why would anybody ever go to all the effort of making it when they could just sell the herb and make loads more? Just wondering.

2. I thought hash was 50 a gram

3. You can usually get two or three yeilds per half ounce i think the make your own hash guide says, plus around here its about $25 per gram

4. No one just takes an oz of good buds and makes hash out of it. Its made with the "trim" and the smaller popcorn buds. They cant sell the trim so they make hash out of it and profit more.

5. *ding ding ding* We have a winner! :hello: