hashish smoking soldiers...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by reowin, Sep 27, 2010.

1. #1 reowin, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies' | MichaelMoore.com

soe soldiers killed some people and the news is acting like its the hashish's fault i was just watching the news lady was like they were under siculogical effects from the hashish n shit just major bs rry just a rant cuz im mad at how much bs

more from other site

The killings came to light in May after the army began investigating a brutal assault on a soldier who told superiors that members of his unit were smoking hashish. The Army Times reported that members of the unit regularly smoked the drug on duty and sometimes stole it from civilians

WTF DOES HASH HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF IT

2. Because when you smoke hash you become possessed by the super devil. Didn't you pay attention in DARE class?

3. In the article it doesn't really talk about the hash out of context. It just uses it as a way to identify the one soldier without naming him directly. The beating was directly related to the hash, which is why it was mentioned.

I don't see anything wrong with how this article was written, personally.

4. I don't see much wrong with it either..

5. The beating had to do with the fact that the soldier was a punk assed snitch. Snitches get stitches for being punk bitches. As he apparently found out.

6. Yeah but the fact that the hash was mentioned is the article is directly related to that. The news group was not trying to skew the public image of hash.

7. Yea it doesn't really say anything negative about hash.

8. assassins used to do hash

9. In New York, we used to get very good imported Afghani hash for as little as one hundred bucks an ounce - not as good as Kashmiri or Tibetian, but they cost considerably more.

10. WTF what is wrong with you I would snitch if soldiers in my platoon were smoking or drinking WHILE ON PATROL I don't want to get killed by a land mine because some stoned idiot wasn't looking where he was stepping.

Off duty they can smoke as much hash as they want, but when on the job you better be sober

11. its definately because hash brings out....[​IMG]
    THE SUPER DEVIL!

12. i agree theres a time and place for everything and why arrest them that DEA shot 14 year old girl didnt get arrested why should these guys mybe they feared for there lives hah :rolleyes:

13. Oh shit! Hashshashins are back!

14. yeah ...
    smoking weed while posibble contact with an enemy hostile is UNGOOD
    smoking weed while chealing in your house is GOOD .

15. This thread makes me want to play Assassin's Creed.

And roll a nice hash spliff.

16. I believe that they are just mentioning they were smoking hashish and that the soldier snitched and his fellow soldiers kicked his ass.

Now, back way back when around the time of the Crusades, the Nizari Ismailis were called Hashshashins. They were known to injest hashish before carrying out political killings.

:smoke:

17. Wikipedia?

18. Hash smoking soldiers are more like this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLGsVcLIb8s"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

19. Just the part with the political killings. Because I was unsure about when they smoked the hashish, whether during meditation or before a contract. Read a book that had them in it. :smoke:

20. I'm sure they put opium in it.