Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashish Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StrangeClouds, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Ever consumed hash brownies, space cakes, honey oil, cookies, etc? Please share your most memorable experience, along with how to, tips and pointers, amount consumed and amount eaten.

Mine has to be when I put over a quarter of hash into some brownies. I was literally stoned for 9 hours!

How to: I put 8 grams of hash strain name: Jack Herer into a measuring cup, then I rolled the back of a spoon to make the pollen hash into fine grains, almost like brown sugar. I stuck the butter into the microwave for 15 seconds, then melted the butter on low, once it is completely melted then you dump hashish into it (I only used half a stick, since it just called for 1/4 cup of veggie oil), once it has a very strong aroma the butter is ready (do not stir/cook hash in the butter more than 7 minutes) then just follow instructions/read back of box.

Tips & Pointers: Do not use too much butter as it will make the brownies less potent, as well as over cooking hash will make it less potent as well. With hash you don't need to strain, just make sure it is dry hash if it is, it will dissolve from the heat. You can substitute butter for vegitable oil. Do not make the process harder than it is, all you do is substitue the butter for oil and follow the directions, THAT'S IT!

If you have any questions on how to feel free to ask

Stay Green
    StrangeClouds

2. amount consumed and amount eaten are the same thing. dont mean no disrespect

3. If you activate your hash first, and have a little more patience processing your oil so it can actually become a bioavailable solution, you'll likely multiply your dose by up to 5 or 6 times... that's 5 extra, longer-lasting and more powerful doses, for every single dose made the 'quickie' way!

Have a read around, there is a ton of good information here that will help you to maximize your edible experience. :)

4. @ Wasabi-kun lol I know... I meant amount consumed and amount of cannabis put into the batch. I posted it twice before I smoked and then this one after I smoked lol

5. Thanks man! I'm actually going to bake another batch today. 5-6x more potent that seems almost too much lol. Guess I could use way less hash though.

6. Yesterday I experimented with some hash oil. I had about a gram of some hash and i just could not smoke any at the time. To solve this i went out and bought a cookies and cream Hershey bar, any milk chocolate should do just look at the nutrition facts for a high fat. I melted half of it in a double boiler and added the hash in there, mixed it thoroughly for 30 minutes. I wish i had more time, it probably would have been more potent. Don't get me wrong though, I was pretty faded, lol. I ate a Hershey Kiss sized piece, it tasted strongly of hash. I started kicking in in about an hour. The high was mostly in my head and I felt it in my eyes a lot. Then I started getting a body high, and felt very slugy and mellow. Then I took a 4 hour nap and woke up feeling extremely refreshed. I could compare it to the feeling of waking up after a good night sleep and you're just perfectly warm and in a good mood. If I were to do this again, i would do it with a regular Hershey bar, it would taste a lot better. But enough of listening to me talk, go to a store, buy a milk chocolate bar, get some good hash and shill out. or if you're lucky enough to be able to get hubby bars, you enjoy them too.
    peace out :hippie:

7. That's the idea :)

When you don't rush, and instead activate (decarb) your cannabinoids then process gently in oil for a decent amount of time, your body is able to absorb MUCH more active material, and much less of your valuable potency goes 'in one end, and out the other', without absorption. :hello:

8. Bad Kitty, is the temperature at which chocolate melts in a double boiler hot enough to decarb. If not how would I go about doing it. Thanks!

9. If you seal up your container very well, and don't let water in, yes you can decarb in a double boiler :)
    You can also decarb in a sealed 'air pocket' of foil in the oven, in a pocket of air in a special oven-bag
    (sold at most grocery stores), or in a small pyrex/glass or cermaic dish also wrapped up tight with a layer
    or two of foil, or wrapped in an oven bag. If you want to trust the seal on the oven bag (and usually
    you can, if you're careful) you can make the entire batch of oil in the bag, freeze it in the bag, and peel
    it off your finished product without leaving a drop behind :)

Here's a link to the CannaPharm sticky with more details on activating, processing in oil, and cooking safely
    without degrading your potency... the first page is dedicated to hash oil, hash edibles, and hash oil capsules. :D

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Hash & Canna Oils, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

(photo-excerpts, from the above tutorials...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps, good luck! [​IMG]

10. Holy..... :O

thanks so much for the help

11. Wow I'm gna try this out today. I'm also going to try out the candy bar process. @Smokingdoobies after the chocolate is melted how do you put it into kiss size candy and how much hash did you use?