Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. So I just got my rec. yesterday and first thing I did was goto a hashbar (gave me a free hit) and holy shit.. It's just so different than anything I've ever done! First time going in a clinic, smoking hash, and legally buying some nug.. All in one hour. It was like a hour drive but I've been told that I'm lucky to hve one that close.

What are your thought/experiences on hashbars?
    I really wish they had them everywhere, such a crazy highh

2. I haven't seen or been to a hash bar. But I love my hash!!! I'd rather smoke that so much more than flowers!
    Peace!
    :smoke:
    Debbie ; )

3. [quote name='"debbiedoes"']I haven't seen or been to a hash bar. But I love my hash!!! I'd rather smoke that so much more than flowers!
    Peace!
    Debbie ; )[/quote]

What do you use to smoke it? My tender gave me a steamroller to hold and torched the shit outta the hash haha. It felt like the hit wasn't over til like 30 min later, had to deal with a lingering cough lol

4. I just use my pipe. I'm wanting a dabber but don't know where to start.
    Any ideas anyone? I've seen amazing glass here!
    Where should I start?

5. a dabber is mroe for hash oil in my opinion

6. @Ayron-working on it!

7. Debbie-
    I just got a quartz nail & dome set up on my small bong yesterday.
    Its great.
    It felt accessive having to buy & use a butane torch but, it's definitely worth it.
    Already smoked up like a gram of iso hash i made from some trim :]

8. Yeah there's one like 5 mins driving from my house. Its pretty sweet except hash hits are $5 ea/ and they don't sell the hash/oil you can only buy hits there which is pretty lame. I've also been vape lounge they have a bunch of vapes that you can use and just chill out with your friends if they have recs...they used to be in the same little shopping center as the hash bar but they moved spots.

9. @overdose-how do you like your new set up? Tomorrow I'm going to my local smoke shop...they're getting in domes & skillets!
    Anything in particular I should look for??
    Love dabbin!!!

10. @xsadrulesx-with my experience, oils are just too hard to work with on a gram basis. Like shatter, how do you get it all out of that little container. It's just not worth it.
    Better to make it (if you know how)...
    like the poster below me!!
    Night!

11. I still have a ball of 'finger hash' that I'm saving.. until I either make hash or I get some more...but we don't have hash bars or smoking lounges here in WA.....not that I know of

12. Yeah I'm hoping to find a hash bar in Michigan over the summer. I heard there was one in either Lansing or Grand Rapids that got shut down and someone else said there was one in Ann Arbor.

Hash is definitely nice, though :)

13. i believe there's some type of glue you can use if you're going to be dabbing shatter or similar type oils..i've never had shatter so i wouldn't know but you cann always top your bowlls with it or soak your buds/make hash infused joints.

14. The best way to dab is with a dome or skillet!
    That's the best way to fly! A clear headed high that fights depression & pain!
    Is there any other way to be??
    Debbie :)

15. I agree...unless you're on the go then nothing else portable packs a punch like a hash oil joint :hippie:

16. they don't have allot of hash bars, they're sorta illegal I thought...i could be wrong.

17. I'm in California-the 'law' changes daily!
    Crazy!

18. [quote name='"TooLegit2Quit"']So I just got my rec. yesterday and first thing I did was goto a hashbar (gave me a free hit) and holy shit.. It's just so different than anything I've ever done! First time going in a clinic, smoking hash, and legally buying some nug.. All in one hour. It was like a hour drive but I've been told that I'm lucky to hve one that close.

What are your thought/experiences on hashbars?
    I really wish they had them everywhere, such a crazy highh[/quote]

Do u live in cali?? Ive hit up ALOT of hash bars An i have tried all types of different nails from titanium nails to quartz, ive taken some gnarly hits which has cause me to throw up llike 45 min after leaving the club...

19. Yeah I'm from cali and the closest one to me is like half an hour away