Hash

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. JIMI, Jul 18, 2002.

1. norman...they have a name for those full body shivers...its called an orgasm...with the ice cream man back on the night time forum shift you'll be seeing alot of those goin around...so much love to give...so little time to enjoy it..(I swear that makes sense in some weird way...the icecreamman is reading over my shoulder with a 6 inch blade pointing my way glaring in the reflection of the single light that's on in my room.....If only you could smell the stench of raw, morbid, fear which I have so many a night like this felt my friend....normy baby SNOOCHY BOOCHY SAYS JAY!

2. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH...NO REPLY..SORRY...LMMFAO..HAHAHHAHAHA

3. every post I have been to you two are just running up your posts # with this sort of junk...guessing lots going to be moved, or what would be funny is if they just delete your posts, doesn't that also subtract your number??? Go post something interesting or make a new topic in the pan. box called like: RUN OUR POSTS UP! or something, lol at least that would be on the topic

4. lol I know...now that I look back at all of my "work" you're right...Last night in one of hese rantings of mine i took a brief moment to reflect on all of my posts and I announced that the mods were gonna have a great time moving all these to the box....but then again..Like critter said in response....all the mods are stoned

5. on a similar note, potsmoker, how many times are you going to mention nubs blinking avatar...when it doesnt blink..beating a dead horse man.

6. I did like 2 times, 3 at the most, but I don't really care now, cause I know the damn guy blinked