Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by old pot head, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I didn't think they had it at the medical dispos here, never saw it on the menu but they do have concentrates like budder, sugar, shatter, wax ..I saw kief on the menu last Thursday! Idk much about hash or making it... but I guess those things are similar.

2. I was gifted some recently and given the instructions for making it. It is basically feco and pot powered to a fine texture.,The ball on the right is what I was gifted.,the one on the left is what I made last night.,Mine is a little drier and my powdered bud needed to be sifted but otherwise it kicks ass.,I got 19grams of hash from 2.2 ounces of bud., 20230607_084839.jpg

3. [​IMG]

Hash is compressed Kief, Kief is pure trichomes with almost no leaf material.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #24 starguy, Jun 7, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    It was gifted to me and called black hash,.you can call it whatever you like.,It is just flower in a concentrated form that leaves me with a smile on my face.,
    Edit.,Your kief is scary looking.,and I am sure the best of the best as far as that goes.,:thankyou:

5. I love hash. I also have had a hard time finding it in Spanish dispensaries. there's a huge gap in the market globally for hash.
    I intend to exploit this by growing as many indica landraces as I can and processing the shit out of those plants.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. My project this week.,I am very grateful to my friend for sharing his recipe with me.,This stuff has a very nice kick., 20230610_114518.jpg 20230610_190103.jpg

7. Dude, that looks like the shit yo.

8. It is the shit.,lol.,I call it Moose turd.,Made in Maine.,100% Organic.,

9. I'm going to a legal state. When I get there, hash will be on the top of my list.

10. I made these to enjoy my stash with. I have always liked an antler bowl., 20230627_000943.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Very groovy.

• Like Like x 1