Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by old pot head, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I when to two weed stores and they don't sell hash. WTF, have people stop smoking hash?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Don't understand it! Hash IS available. :confusedalt:

The local dispensary where I volunteer always has hash! They are currently out of my favorite brand ("Bob's" - however, it should be restocked soon :) ), but they always have a couple other brands to choose from!

I think you need to tell them that "old hippies" still love their hash and will buy it!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. It’s one of my best sellers!
    We have a very devoted group of clients who come to us because we are the only ones who manufacture it locally.
    It tests at around 55-60% THC with terps in the 2-3% range.
    Recently, I made some live bubble hash and that’s even tastier! Nearly 60% thc and over 5% terps!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I will try again. Hash is the shit yo.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. They have some really good hash at the dispensary I go to. They only started carrying it a few months ago.

I love hash!!! Can’t get enough!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. You and me both.

7. I find the hash crowd to be very loyal clients!:thumbsup:

8. A lot of young people use wax instead of hash. Good that leaves more for me.

9. Yeah, I see that too. I’m not a fan of those type of concentrates. IMO they’re gonna get smacked back down a bit once more and more people start have cannabis related health issues.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I smoked hash years ago. Didn't like it, it made me sort of uncomfortable. Didn't feel very happy. I wouldn't mind trying it again sometime to see if it's different. Maybe I had a bad batch lol. Idk if medical dispos have it, probably not but maybe someday!

11. I love hash on my weed. Love the feeling while enjoying a drink.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hash in Germany would knock you on your ass.

• Like Like x 2
  13. In Spring and Summer I smoke blonde Moroccan hash (Polm). In Autumn and Winter I smoke dark soft Indian hash (Charas).

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. Wish I had a bunch of it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I always love hash. A lot of young I know don't smoke it. They rather dab.

16. That is where I learned my love of it.
    [​IMG]

Southern California OG DI Kief. (Ocean Grown)(Dry Ice) aka SCOGDIK
    Never fails to bring a smile to all I share with.

[​IMG]

It really does make for a superior Edible oil.

[​IMG]

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. I think I'm in love.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I love mixing it with pipe tobacco. Nobody around me carries it...thug life be about dem diamonds yo. Closest thing I can find is skin cell flavored "kief". I still can't get my head around "thug life" living in grandmas trailer driving a 96 caprice.