Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sethd513, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Who has made hash? What method have you used? I’m hoping to freeze an entire outdoor harvest and wash it down in bubble bags and I was looking to pick some brains that have been down this road.

I have a few concerns like which bags to use but I’ve narrowed it down pretty close. Thinking a full mesh bubble bag. Can get 5 in the pack. Should I use them all?

Do you wash the same harvest twice? If not can you dry it and make edibles?

Also I feel like my plants are sativa leaning. Not sure what they are they are bag seeds. Can you get 10% yield as long as your buds are producing trichomes and finish properly?

Anyone have any bad experience making hash. I feel that those situations could also be discussed. If everything goes well at the end of this I’ll be able to add some photos and what I did to help others hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I made dry ice hash my first time. Only used a single 160 micron mesh bag. Turned out wonderful.

Might go smaller next run

• Like Like x 1
  4. did it taste like old school hash?

5. So what did you do? What was the process. Dry ice is what’s confusing me. I’m assuming dry is tumbled after being cured but ice is frozen after harvest then either tumbled or bubble bagged. Very interested in your procedure

6. Little bit
    Bubble bag or micron mesh.

This method works with fresh weed as well dried/cured

Because it's frozen/dried reguardless

Get some small chunks of dry ice and toss them in a 5gallon bucket, then toss your weed in. Then give it a shake, then put your bubble bag or micron mesh screen over the bucket, flip upside down and shake vigourisly. It's a workout lol.

You'll see hash sprinkle out, best to do on a flat surface, when it starts getting dark/green that means your getting more plant matter mixed with the trichomes/hash so you can stop or keep going a little, either way your done. Empty the bucket elsewhere and put more ice and weed in for another go!

7. Awesome thank you. I was considering using multiple bags. Wash then pull out one bag at a time. Does anyone have the best micron size for pressing the hash after?

8. 73 and lower your looking at some high quality, maybe near full melt range.

140-160 is pretty basis for average. Wouldn't go much higher unless ya just want to

I've pressed 160 by stuffing it in a silicone container and using my thumbs and a hammer at the end. All I had. Worked well. Nice solid puck I ended up with lol

9. Yeah I suck at making hash. My spares go to the auld man and he does it for me so not really sure how it's done but he gets about 10% return on the scruff. 10%sugar leaves 90% fluffy/ popcorn buds.

10. Does anyone have a minimum weight on making bubble hash? Like don’t bother trying with less then a half pound? Pound? If you can go with 2 pounds?

11. [​IMG]
    Just about 10 gallons of buds and the ice house handed me nearly 20 pounds of dry ice.

[​IMG]
    Hashmaster 5000

[​IMG]

Setting up the Command Chair.
    [​IMG]

Reverse angle.
    [​IMG]
    Kief !!!
    [​IMG]

I packed the jars so 20-25 grams per jar and twice that in the big jar. 300-375 grams of Kief.
    Used up virtually all the bud on hand with just a couple of ounces I didn't run.
    10-15% return is normal and I'm smashing buds
    BNW

12. So you processed like 6.5 pounds to get all that?