Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SiDankies, Dec 27, 2012.

1. What is the benefit of making your kief into hash?

2. To get high.

3. More portable, won't be all powdery and shit

Other then that its basically the same

4. ..... No way!

5. Haha, in all seriousness, I never understood it. To me it's like clubbing seals, taking something so pure and innocent, and turning it all dirty and worked, even though it looks amazing on my Sheldon.

6. if you press the kief it's harder to loose crystal when storing it

7. [quote name='"Highnez57"']

Haha, in all seriousness, I never understood it. To me it's like clubbing seals, taking something so pure and innocent, and turning it all dirty and worked, even though it looks amazing on my Sheldon.[/quote]

What do you think the process is? It's nothing crazy you put it in a press and squeeze it together haha

You don't add or subtract anything to the kief

8. I must not be making real hash then, if I just press keif, I still call it keif, keif cake, etc. I won't call it hash unless I run it through iso, or ewtane.

9. Idk if I'd run kief through an iso wash or make bho with it. Seems like a waste cause its already pretty refined

10. That's what I thought OP was doin.

11. Im talking about hash that you press then put into a plastic or cellophane .. holded nice and tight.. taped.. wet.. then heated.

12. It's basically just easier to handle. I prefer to keep it in it's original form though.

13. That's what I would call a keif cake(minus holded nice and tight.. taped.. wet.. then heated, that just sounds unnecessary). Misunderstandings were in order.