Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash yogurt

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gangsta9898, Jun 27, 2013.

1. #1 gangsta9898, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    So I had hash yogurt for the first time today. Well first of all im vacationing in Egypt and I picked up some pretty good hash a while ago, I had .4 left so decided to cook up some hash yogi for the first time. All you gotta do is put cooking oil in a spoon throw some hash in and use a lighter on the bottom of the spoon until the hash melts into the oil. Then all you do is add it into any yogi and wala hash yogi, probably the easiest edible recipe. It takes so long to feel the effects i thought i did it wrong, Anyway ate it on 2 pm before i left to go to city stars mall started feeling the buzz around a hour later, 2 hours later and i was high, and then 2 and a half hours later total I was at my peak and stayed there for a while. The total high lasted around 5 hours which is very good since I only used .4. Id suggest using more though because i just came off a really long t break. 

oh ya and I just used a small strawberry yogurt i got for 1 pound here, it was really small but it did the trick. Thought it was gonna taste horrible but I barely even tasted the hash/oil ,so id suggest you use strawberry because I heard other flavors or plain yogurt taste nastier.