Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sluggin000, Nov 4, 2013.

1. My dealer told me that hes started selling hash at £20 for 3.5gs, does that sound good, dont have a clue what how much better/worse it is, as ive only ever bought herb from him. 

What do you guys think?
    :smoke:

2. That's a bomb ass deal if the hash is any good. How much do you usually get bud for?

I was gonna get up and find the bowl, but then I got hiiiigh.

3. That is a great deal, I can't find hash around here at all for any price. 

4. I'd be smoking it now, great deal, providing the quality is sound.

5. Normally get a gram for £10 2g for 20. Then just normal weight prices when he has it which is like never.

6. Ya so if the hash is any good go for it. Bomb ass deal if its the same price as bud.

I was gonna get up and find the bowl, but then I got hiiiigh.

7. hell yay if that's some good hash

8. Yay, especially for that price, and if you have a little extra money to spend. 

9. Cool, well gonna pick some up tomorrow night, he didnt have any today. Whats it like? plus do i smoke it out a bowl or in a joint? :)

10. Unless you have a great hookup, I wouldn't expect top quality.

Hash has a great taste, very peppery and strong. Gets you real high too. I'd just break a chunk off, flatten it like a pancake, and slowly burn it. hold the lighter very far away, just letting enough heat hit it to make it smoke.
    Or twist up a jay jay with hash sprinkled in it, and it'll burn forever.

11. I like to mix er' in with a bowl, sprinkle a lil' Keif for good measure :)

12. sounds a little to good to be true... but if its legit go for it!

13. The only question is what it look like

14. i actually very much prefer hash to wax..the high lasts longer. so, yay.

15. Well we have given it a good old testing out and decided that it is thoroughly awesome. We've had some in yoghurt and destroyed many bowls of it- as well as doing the pin and glass thing. It has been badass

16. I'm not sure how much that is in dollars but the hash round here is all $25/gram