Hash without processing?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Tineti, Jul 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I have just harvested partly one of my girls. I have 8-10 small sugar leaves, and I will have soon double of it.
    I put them in freezer. Can I just take sharp knife, ant take frozen resin off, than compress it and have just a bit of hash?
    I just want to try it that way, rest of buds will be normaly cured. Bubble bags are expensive for just a small try, and I don't get why I just can't take trichomes off. I have even read, that nepalese hash is sometimes made just by touching buds, and than rubbing them to take it off.

2. 8-10 sugaar leaves? ounces you mean? Wont get any hash unless you do mean ounces.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I bet if you're careful and you don't have a high tolerance you could scrape off enough trichs from 20 sugar leaves to get a buzz. I wouldn't bother trying to compress them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks Cactus for only wise answer :)...
    For others: I just want to TRY, if you don't know the answer, or disagree with idea, just don't write anything :/
    The queston was about tehnique, so really worthless comments about quantity are unneccesary...

I bet even with this few I can try it, ang get a bit high because I smoke pure hash, not mix it with tabacco.
    Not everybody smokes ounces, I smoke rarely, and prefer enjoying psychical high with small doses than smoke ounces and be dumb idiot.
    If this technique will work, I can prepare more leaves when harvesting next parts of plants.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. lol

Go ahead and hit the disagree button now

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's not about agreeing and not.
    It's about making pointless comments :)

7. I see you know quality when you see it. ;) We like offering opinions, we're not trying to be mean, we're just trying to have fun so if someone writes something you don't appreciate or doesn't directly answer your question it's best to just ignore it. Some of us have ruined our receptors and now have to smoke 10 times as much pot as we should be smoking trying to get high so what's a valid opinion for one may not be for another. I know I once took a 3 month break and for my first bowl I smoked one of those big preflower calyces and got a buzz. Just one calyx. Many of us need to smoke bigger dabs than that. Anyway, now I'm babbling like an old man.

You'll probably collect enough hash on your scraping knife for a nice hit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You can place in alchohol and shake
    daily for a week then evaporate the alcohol off and good old fashioned oil is the result

9. I must be missing something...
    Someone is going to get high by scraping frozen trichomes off of some sugar leaves?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Also put container in freezer for best results

11. I don't see why not. It'll be a challenge to collect them because they stick to everything, they even stick a little to parchment. I've dried buds on parchment and it made the parchment feel gritty so I scraped it and got a small pile of trichomes and it doesn't take long for your scissors to gum up with hash when trimming so I think it'll work.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. That might make enough wax to scrape up if your razor is sharp. After a few minutes of shaking you've pretty much got it all plus it sounds like too much trouble for one high. I suppose it could be an interesting experiment for someone new to extraction.

13. Ok, sorry for being a bit unpolite.
    I am not native english, and fought, that "lol, welcome" is like "good luck you stupid" :)

Collecting this trichromes by knife was very hard, because leaves was turning soft quickly. I also fought more of resin will stay on knife. Finally I was doing it by pipe, to not loose it by transfering, and at the end I got some noticeable, but mild high. I also bought new scisors, na cleaned them with alco. I will try get more after trimming.

It's just for fun, not serious smoking, I have 6 different auto strains, so I will have enough buds to smoke and smoke ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Is that you in the photo? If so then as a supervisor of this forum all new members are obligated to pm me nudes.

• Like Like x 2
  15. And it is just you on your?
    Yes, Mr Mckenna :rolleyes: that's me.
    (btw where are the ironic emoticons :biggrin:?)
    There is lot of nude girls photos in the internet, the only difference is that in this case you have illusion of having chance for some erotic contact. What if I am an ugly guy? Or a rhino?

Comming back to meritum - @Triffy have You tried that technique personaly?

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. For some of us here the chance for erotic contact is always an illusion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Follow this;
    Decades ago, I was role-playing, on a role-playing server, of a massively role-playing game.
    I remember telling someone, at that time; "I can be anyone you want me to be".
    And here we are, lo so many years later, still chasing an illusion.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Yes i have used that method personally but always with a much a lager amount of product

19. Your English just got mucho better btw wonder why?