Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash/wax?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HUNTER12, Aug 3, 2014.

1. At the moment I have a wax/budder that I dab with my oil rig. The dispensaries sell hash much cheaper than wax, almost half the price. Can I smoke the hash or dab like wax with the oil rig? and what's the difference as far as taste and potency? thanks

2. all wax is considered hash, but not all hashes are wax. what i mean is that any wax, oil, bho, budder, sap, shatter, crumble, earwax, honeycomb, etc. can be dabbed on a nail, but regular hash cannot be dabbed cleanly, it will leave residue on your nail. you can smoke it over a screen, on a skillet pad, top it over greens even. the taste of regular hashes are a bit more earthy and robust, with potency being a little less than bho.

3. Ok since i don't exactly the difference between hashes, I'll stick with wax/budder/shatter, just to be sure.

4. Don't use hash on a nail

5. Yeah I'll stick with wax/budder or shatter.