Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs. Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PomonaToker, Jan 30, 2009.

1. What do y'all orefer and why?
    Hash: I've only had hash like 5 times but it's pretty harsh and you can't vape it. gets u stoned as fuck tho :)
    Herb: Delicious, aromatic, what more could u ask for than some fire?

Winner: Herbb

2. I have smoked a lot of hash during my tenure (although I couldn't hold a candle to some, I am sure), and I gotta say that it depends. Sometimes, you just feel like smoking straight hash. The harshness and taste are sometimes just what I want. Plus, you can't beat that kinda drunk feeling you get immediately after exhaling... On the other hand, sometimes you just need a nice, smokey, thick hit of grass in a bong.

I guess the true question is, if someone presented you with a $100 bag of your favorite weed or a $100 bag of hash made from your favorite weed, what would choose?

Hash, f'sho.

3. I wish I could have an opinion. Hash doesn't readily come through my area very much. Way too expensive to make good stuff here.

4. Weed is like an everyday thing but hash is more recreational.

5. Hash is something you get from time to time to kick your "high" in a different gear.

The high from hash could be defined as a lot "clearer", and sometimes it's the best!

Elend.

6. I believe the smartest way to smoke is hash. Its more potent, slow burning, and can be used in many different fun ways.

Its got more THC, less plant material, so its usually easier to take more smoke than with bud. You also need to smoke a lot less to get high, meaning its less unhealthy for your lungs. Its also smaller, making it easier to conceal, smuggle, etc.

The way I see it, hash is the smarter version of weed. But it isn't as common as it takes a whole process to extract the resin from bud. In fact, I've only smoked hash a few times, it seems like its rare.

7. Personally, I prefer to have both. Pack a bong with some hash on top and it gets you insanely high and burns sooo slow.:smoking:

8. You sure as hell can vape hash! It's quite an awesome experience. Hash is super velvetty for me too when it goes down, very smooth, so I'm quite the fan.

9. Who says you can't vape hash? Not true, my friend.

10. Ah, A mixture of both will make my day, some good black hash and some headies, not to mention a big ass pizza.... yeah....:smoking:

11. I live in France for a year and I got hash there all the time
    Hash can be great, but I just don't find I have the same love for hash that I do for good herb.
    I've smoked hash that messed with my mind so much, I honestly believed I was a robot.
    But I've also had weed be that strong before too. Its tough but for pure enjoyment, Herb wins in my opinion.

12. In general, Europe and Amsterdam have way better hash than anything the states

But you can find the good stuff here too. Just most of the best stuff here is kept for the maker, and then they sell off the lower end stuff.

My preference gotta be hash, any day:smoking:

13. if i could buy hash regularly, i would. its potent, and it lasts.
    so i just stockpile what i can :) :smoking:

14. I have never had any high quality hash before, just average solid, but hash is a real inconvenience to me. Having to spend 15 minutes burning and crumbling your hashish (and probably your hands), smoking a zoot that tastes a lot worse than bud, not to mention the amount of holes you will get on your clothes because of hot-rocks. And to top it off, you get a wack high that doesn't even last.

Only advantage about hash is that its half the price and you can smoke it and function as if you were sober.

Weed wins me over anyday, i just cant have near as much love for something that looks like mud, also smells pretty rotten too.

15. both great.

I had alot of hash over last summer in India - the finest, brownest, most pliable manali cream hash around, 10 bucks for 10 grams. Smoked 2-3 grams of it every day.

I like hash, its a smooth, clearer high, but it bores me much more easily. It can be nice to "set it all right", but when you look to weed for more, you use it for enhancement and for meditation/introspection, I find I want weed as the higher cannabanoid content gives it more "effects" than just a clean clearing of your head.

16. Mixture of a nice bowl of fire wit some clean bubble hash on top is unbeatable.

But as to the $100 sack question i'd probably go with the hash just because normal trees are way easier to obtain

17. I got some of that in Delhi, and it was soooo nice. They charged me a lot more then $10 for a 10g ball, LOL. No surprise there (white, american tourist), but the guy would not bargain down, and it was still really cheap. :D

18. Bag of GREEN any day.

19. i like weed more than hash. i can get excellent quality hash all the time but i still prefer to buy bud.