Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pichon, Jan 21, 2002.

1. well your a very lucky soul my friend. im fortunate if i see half decent hash once or twice a year where i am, let alone super dank all made from plants of the same strain and high quality. toke on :smoking:

2. Hash highs are less intense, for me anyway. If I want to be functional I prefer hash, otherwise weed.

3. i only tried hash once so i really couldnt tell u

4. #84 Seanyne, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
    what kind hash are you smoking? I cant imagine it being some high quality errls. Everyone who says they don't have access to super dank hash.. just make it yourselves. Theres more than one BHO (butane hash oil) tutorial on this website and on a lot more if u just google search bho guide. If you have access to buds you can make this oil. anyone can make it, all u need is weed. I'm about to help my room mate make a batch right now using trim... Now while using trim you aint getting that 10x concentrated taste like you do when you use dank buds, BUT the potency is still off the charts and will DOME YOU. ill throw pics up.

EDIT: Be aware tho that in the U.S.A making solvent based hash's like BHO is a serious offense... its like making heroine, and carries a minimal 3 year prison sentence. Me.. Im just a ballsy medical patient who has a small loop hole. I can still get a good slap on the wrist, but nothing to bad.

5. That second paragraph is interesting, I wasn't aware of the difference in legal implications for hash, tbh though most of the cops in my area wouldnt even know what hash was if i had it sitting on my table and they showed up. haha

6. ^thats why i think concentrates are the way to go, less odor and more discrete. little to no ash and a cleaner buzz. chiefin' a blunt of high grade is great but concentrates is more effective way to medicate with the cannabis plant, if it became legal i'm not sure if all the types of hashes and oil would be available as much,atleast not how chill it is to have it if u stay in Cali.

7. I'm not a huge fan of block hash, or black oil, but the honey oil whipped into butter is on another level! Get a glas dome for a small bong, and a glass hot knife kit, and one hit will get you where you wanna be.

8. I'm not sure if you can get the same Cannibinoids out of hash as you could out of weed. sure you might have a higher level of THC but there are other cannibioids that may not be present in hash that can have some therapeutic effects, i find smoking weed (bong hits) and hitting some honey oil is the best you could do, maybe throw a little Vape in there.

9. Erl gives you that face numbing high
    but buds are :yummy:

10. 90% of hash is made with trim, I make mine outa buds. And it REEKS!!! soooo dank, can smell it a mile away... and tastes sooo dank... mmm

Good hash has plenty of those good cannabinoids, maybe not shitty bubble bag water hash.... blah!! water hash sucks!!! but shatter errls wax's and budders have plenty, and im guessin u dunno how cannabinoids work... u dont need to much and intaking more doesnt really change anything, u just need that little bit to alter the other effects.... not exactly like that but thats a crude enough explanation for ya.

11. The only thing better about weed, is it's easier to work with. If your out on the go, you can't really take a scoop of some oil, and melt it into a bowl. But, you can break off a little nug with ease.

12. #92 Seanyne, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010

low quality oil cannot be handled, but high quality oil's can be easily handled, if need be by hand. Shatter errls is a clear yellow/orange candy like shard that will shatter when you hit it, and turns into a puddle of oil when heated. And of course you got budder, which is that same shard like candy hash heated slightly and whipped (like butter) into a nice smooth crumbly texture. then theres wax... which is much similar but yet still kinda tacky to the touch. Noone makes wax but medical shops trying to increase their yield/profit.

edit: and to be totally honest i'm not even sure HOW they make lower grade wax's instead of shatter errls.... I make hash and it comes out fantastic clear and golden... I dont know how to make lower quality haha... MY GUESS is they re run plant material multiple times... I did run plant material more than once before by accident.. and it was kinda waxy... but not wax.

13. Yeah, i was just giving an example. Most oils, powders, are hard to deal with. But, there are some workable hashes.

14. Here in Finland there are 2 different kinds of hash. Maroccan standard quality which is light brown in color and in a solid brick that you need to heat with a lighter to crumble, and black soft hash that bubbles and is equal in quality of some good bud.

I prefer Bud, but it's often pretty rare to find in my city. Most dealers only sell one kind of hash/bud here and since hash is a lot cheaper to buy in bulk they usually sell that, except if they grow their own bud, which some do.

15. i haven't smoked hash since 10th grade. and 6 years is way too fuckin long. i wish i knew of ANYONE that sold it in my relative vicinity. i'd drive 30 miles to get some

16. as of late, hash for sure. smoking's been fucking with my anxiety a lot in the past half year or so, and the more indica-type high i get with hash never fails me.

17. Yeah, I've only had a couple types of hash. But, every one that I had, made me feel couch locked for sure.

18. #98 dcgamer, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    Whats up all, just enjoyin some amberglass[​IMG] (stabilized hash oil akin to budder) in a POOKIE(pic is one sold on GC). tidbit with paper clip and drop it in [​IMG]:hippie:

I saw some Jelly Hash recently today & think that'll be the next type i'll check out, it's 2/3 bubble hash+1/3 hash oil extracted with butane. u put gloves on your hands & mix the bubble w/ the hash oil/"goo".

I like buds even if not way dank, but prefer 2get lifted with amberglass or fullmelt hash..goes perfect in pookie/oil burner. Bubble hash unlike fullmelt hash doesn't melt/'vaporize' in a pipe like this so some bubble goes well with nugs or in pipe. I guess you have your bud connoisseurs(blunt smokas, roorheads),& hash connoissseurs(hashheads)...i'm down for both tho lol

19. Took the words right out of my mouth.

20. DCgamer, if your oil is stable, it isn't akin to budder. Budder is (partially) by meaning an unstable oil, which is why it becomes powdery.

I prefer BHO for my personal use. Water purged, then vaccum purged; to get out all the unpleasentness.

Make your own! If the system doesn't work for you, make your own niche. When I make oil it'll even last measurebly longer than the bud would.