Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pichon, Jan 21, 2002.

1. I love both! My favorite is smoking a nice bowl of buds, and finishing it off with a nice chunk of water hash out of my bong. Hash is like dessert for me lol

2. I know this isnt the excact right thread for this, but I didnt want to start my own thread. ha maybe i should have, but. here goes

Would anyone reccomend of not reccomend making a small batch of iso hash with only 1.5 gr ams of stems, thats all i have and im out of weed. I've never made hash before and i was wondering if it was even be worth it making some with a small amount of stems.
    ive been saving all my stems for like 5 or 6 8ths of dank now. any help would be, well, helpful. thankyou.

PS i like weed better because i can never get hash around here... der i guess i like both

3. #63 dcgamer, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    ^probly not worth it u will get very little back.

U make a good point Ras, the holistic aspects of herb and ditto on the Pussy--rather have the full package and not body parts. Hash oils are likely mostly THC but i've been told since the trichrome head has the complete cannabinoid profile of the plant/strain most extractions preserve most of the goods. There's hash oils/budders that are good for insomnia from indica strains,so i'm sure they preserve the cbd's and other goods that make u sleepy.

I've noticed the cannabinoid receptors react different to each form (buds,hash and oils) and likely has to do with the amount of cannabinoids binding to 'em (the more potent the more ur getting) and build up tolerance, so that's probly why sometimes some buds after days of hashes feels better. I say enjoy all that comes from the plant gyea

4. I'm not too familiar with hash but isn't it mostly resin? Is it that good? I always get high quality bud so it never seemed worth the hassle.

5. I love making home made hash using my grinder. Personally i like hash better than weed because my tolerance is very high.

6. Same here. I think you me and maybe a couple others are the only ones in this thread who have any clue what high quality hash is.

7. there is no resin in hash. Hash is the harvesting of thc,cannabanoids, and volatile terps. :) pretty much the active chemicals that get you high and the taste/smell, leaving everything else behind. you take just what ya want.

8. Hash tastes better. But is more of a hassle to smoke. I usually mix when I have hash. But I would rather just throw kief on a blunt than buy or make hash.

9. Ive had really good hash I got off some old dudes and me and my friend rolled a hash res + hash joint (there was a lot of res), and smoked it between the 2 of us. It burned for like 30min and we couldnt move for like an hour just sat on some baseball diamond bleachers and stared at shit lol. This was back when I didnt smoke everyday though, but I was getting into smoking more often.

So my opinion is hash. :)

10. #70 Seanyne, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
    heres some vids to educate u folks on the diff types of hash.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWtuHcbNPwo"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] <-- 3 high grade hash's smoked through a vapor giraffe my personal smoking device.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jang8IP6JHA&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQ3sJ0DW9o]YouTube - 7 TYPES OF HASH OIL : THANKFUL THURSDAYS : The WEED Report Un-Cut[/ame] <- oils

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6js8v3Syog]YouTube - STONER SUNDAYS : 8 TYPES OF HASH : The WEED Report Un-Cut[/ame] <- 8 hash's

11. Got one of those giraffes. Very smooth way to vape ! Recently picked up an essential vape. Love it ! The giraffe is great for oil,budder,wax. But the essential is the shit for melts, bubble hash,and buds too ! We are very lucky here in southern california. There are many co-ops w/many diff strains of all concentrates available,if ya got the money ! So i treat myself, since i don't drink adult beverages anymore, hash is like an afternoon in a sports bar, without the drinks and junk food !

12. I love my giraffe, it replaced my titanium swing real fast. I keep hearing rave reviews about this essential vape... really that good huh? All I really smoke is Oil's tho... So the essential might be a waste for me. I make my own bho and pick up some wax's and budders from the w.e.e.d in studio city.

13. I'd much prefer hash. It taste amazing. It also opens my lungs really well for asthma.

14. Id have to say bubble hash over buds, but lately Ive had sour d bubble and I like to have some nice indi buds with it, sometimes I mix the hash and dank together but usually smoke them seperately

15. ive had some good hash and i prefer hash over nugs just cuz such a small amount puts u in another dimension.

16. Personally i'd take a gram o' temple ball or iceolator hash over any weed strains. That said, u just cant beat the differnt flavours off premium bud :yummy:

17. all my hash tastes like the weed it was made out of, but 10x stronger. so yes u can.

18. Truth be told in the profile ha

19. haha, it depends a lot on the extraction method. Bubble hash (water extraction) doesnt pull out much taste or smell, but butane extraction or a c02 critical mass hash extraction WILL pull out volatile terps from the weed which contains that danky smell/taste. All in the mthod all in the quality of the product my friend :p all my hash I make tastes like the weed I used but 10x concentrated.. soooo dank.. its soooo addicting... u cant ever go back to weed.

20. Hahaha i like my fair share of both, but I can def see where your strong appreciation for hash comes from I do love some golden goodness.