Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pichon, Jan 21, 2002.

1. concentrates are much funner than picking up a regular 20 sack or 8th of dank buds. the purer it is, the better. if u get some blonde-light colored hash that bubbles it is the bomb! i usually get like 2 grams of hash same price as usual gram of high grade nugs but it usually lasts 2 if not 3x the time good bud lasts me. wake and bake with hash is a whole another story than wake and baking with buds, u will be blazed for a while. i got a half-oz. of full melt hash from my friend last 4-20 for 160 and have to say nothing better than getting hash at dank prices! it worth getting some as it is exotic and smokes well with good tobacco (even if u don't smoke it just goes well try it).

2. maybe i haven't had really dank hash, but hash is usually a strong body high but no mind high for me. it just gets me really mellow whereas a sativa will make my mind run wild.

3. Hash sprinkled on top of a bowl of dank is the way to go

4. i feel hash more as a heavier body high, and cannabis as both a body and head high

5. it's all about the hash oil! it's even stronger then hash

6. I've smoked a lot of types of hash and although hash can be much much stronger than weed (the highest I've ever been was off hash), I'd have to go with the sweet sensimallia! It's just so nice and green and fluffly and tastes a beaut!

7. #47 Seanyne, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    these days ima have to go with there being 3 category's. Weed < Hash < and "Finer things"
    Wax's, budders, shatters, co2 extract oils, they just aint hash... they are way beyond it.

weed tests from like 5%-25% 25% being ridiculous and i doubt anyone will find that rarity of nature. then hash can rate from like 50% from pressed kief all the way to "finer things" testing in the 90%'s

8. Heres an example, this is a menu from Wellness Earth Energy Dispensary (WEED) Ventura Blvd., Studio City, Ca.

*** FLOWER MENU ***
    50$ 1/8 CAP! New patients recieve 5$ off every eighth up to 4 MENU LAST UPDATED 6/4/10

Hybrids

King Kush 20/50 (Always Amazing)
    Blue Dream 20/45
    Blue Cheese 20/45 (New)
    Pine-Wreck 15/40
    Tension Tamer 15/40

Indicas

Pure 20/50
    SFV OG 20/50
    OG Kush 20/50 (New)
    Herojuana 20/50 (New)
    Sugar OG 20/50 (New)
    Larry OG 20/45
    Grapefruit 20/45 (New)
    Bubba Kush 20/45
    Powerhouse OG 20/45
    Earth OG 20/45

Sativas

J-One 20/50
    Schrome 20/50 (New)
    Trainwreck 20/45
    Green Crack 20/45 (New)
    Sour Lemon Haze 20/45
    Sour Diesel 20/40 (on Special)
    Garlic 15/40

*** CONCENTRATE MENU ***

"All concentrated cannabis has been cultivated by our collective and produced in strict compliance with CA H&S 11362.5, Section 45.19.6.3 of LA Municipal Code, and Opinion 03-411 of the Attorney General."

Finer Things (half grams/grams)

K-Affie Exotic 30/60
    Purple Nepal Budder 30/60 (New,Low supply)
    Blue Dream Budder (New)
    King Kush Budder 30 /60
    J-One Budder 25/50 (New)
    Nocturnal Juice 30/60
    Pure Kush Juice 30/60
    King Kush Juice 30/60
    Fairy dust X/45
    Green Crack Exotic Juice 30 (grams only,LOW SUPPLY)
    Purple NYC Diesel Juice 45 (grams only)
    Galactic Louis 45
    Garg-Goo 30 (grams only)
    Third Eye Hash Juice 30 (grams only)
    House Juice 30 (grams only)
    Rollable Honey Bud 30(1.5 grams)
    LIGHTS OUT 40 (New, ITS BACK!)
    Honey Bud 30

Hash (grams only)

"All concentrated cannabis has been cultivated by our collective and produced in strict compliance with CA H&S 11362.5, Section 45.19.6.3 of LA Municipal Code, and Opinion 03-411 of the Attorney General."

Shiva crystals 60 (grams only)
    Ganesh wafer 40
    J-One 25
    OG Kush 30
    Larry OG Hash 25
    Louis 13 Hash 25
    OGE melt Hash 20 (New)
    Chemdawg Melt Hash 20
    Herojuana Hash 20
    Marble 30
    Hashball 15

Kief (grams only)

Super Blonde Purple 30

*** EDIBLES ***

Mystic liquid THC 30 (per vial)
    Medi-Strips 20 (2 strips per pack)
    Hubbys bar 12 (assorted flavors)
    Maxx Power bars 10 (assorted flavors) (New)
    Maxx Power mini's 6 (New)
    HI-Juice 12
    Chocolate caramel Turtles 12 (New)
    Chex mix 12
    Cookies 12 (2 per pack)
    Candy Lozenges 6
    Truffles 6
    Caramels 6
    Lollipops (VERY STRONG) 16
    Brownies 12
    *** Buy any 10 and get one of the same value for free!!! ***

9. I love it all! :smoking:

10. I prefer .4 hash .8 headies palma dutch - liftoff

11. I like a nice bowl with mostly weed and some hash sprinkled ontop. :D

12. I like my bowls wit weed and a lil hash sprinkled on top

13. fullmelt hash is comparable to having high grade buds if not better, while not as common stuff like hash oil (goo, budder, amberglass and whatever "type of oil") is the best way to experience a thc buzz, but not as easy to work with (sticks to things,hard to smoke sometimes,degrades if not stored well etc). i'm still not completely sure--sometimes when i been smoking buds alot switching to hash is better, then oil and when i go back to buds after a while they seem better...always best to alternate i guess.

14. First tried hash yesterday, was pretty amazing. It was like light brown/green and was pretty hard to grind up, smelled like good bud and when I smoked it it completely REEKED my friend who never had any who's a big stoner said it smelled like some of the best weed he's smoked and you could smell it from 10-20 feet away. So, I decide HASH. Also, alright price for me herb = $10/gram [DANK] and hash = $15/gram [Think it was dank, lol :)]

15. I love hash, but it's a luxury item. I get a good 8th or so every harvest, and still have about a gram left come the next one. Gots to love super high grade ISO hash.

But, herb is in no way optional. So I guess I have to say buds.

16. Herb > Hash

Anyone who is contrary is just burning for the "eurphoric" effects. Pure THC.
    Any true stoner knows that our wife has TONS more to offer than just THC. It's the variety & different ratios/proportions of cannabinoids that produce unique highs...
    Do you rather JUST the pussy? Or pussy loaded with knockers, ass, etc?
    I like the full package my friend Idk about you...

I like my bud just like I like my OJ, not from concentrate, straight off the tree, thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9AiBfAn2ZI]YouTube - peter tosh - bush doctor [ 83 holland ][/ame]

17. Hash is all sorts of cannibinoids, it depends on the bud you make it from. Not all hash has the same high. My buddy has some hash oil he got from T.O. and it puts you on your ass, while the ISO I recently made from some Jack Herrer popcorn nugs wakes you right up.

And I'd take hash over it's weed counterpart any day, because according to logic any hash is stronger than the weed it was made from, and it would have the same characteristics as the bud.

As for the OJ thing, when you drink OJ from concentrate, it tastes worse. When you smoke concentrated cannibinoids, it makes your day better. Not a very good comparison IMO.

18. Yes, but alot of cannabinoids are lost in the process as all of the focus is dedicated to THC alone.

& stronger doesn't ALWAYS necessarily mean better... time & experience has taught me that.

19. yaaaaaa u dunno what you are talking about. lol

20. If it was just THC, the relaxing, body "hash high" would not exist man. THC gets you amped up, it can cause panic attacks and stuff like that when not properly balanced with other cannibinoids.

& when you're talking about hash, stronger is better. Explain to me how it is bad to have to smoke less plant matter to get the same effect?