Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pichon, Jan 21, 2002.

1. lol psyched

2. i made a tiny bit of qwiso acouple times, it was insanely sticky and looked like syrup. it was alright, tasted alot like wheni smoke my vape.

then yesterday i smoked my first ever purchased hash, it kinda resembled chocolate that was broken into little pieces then maybe dusted in crystals? it smelt like pure bud but it tasted like ass when i ripped it! i wasnt even that blazed so i would say i like buds more because of the flavour.

3. what color was it?

4. Amen.

5. Im from the UK so all the hash here is shitty soap bar that is only about 10% cannabis and I would not touch it with a barge pole. There is some lovely herb here though that gets you rait monged

6. BHO dabs on the dome and nail. Such a quick and effective way to get ripped. When I first started making BHO I looked at herb only as a means to make my oil haha.

7. sure it wasnt resin?
    shouldnt taste like ass, unless you just got shit quality hash

8. I've had hash many times from dispensaries here in Colorado and I would say it is nice to have occasionally, but one time I had no weed except hash for a few days and by the end of it I wanted to smoke a nice big green bowl. Hash was a harsher smoke and its not as fun to take big rips of.

If I had to choose one or the other, I would choose weed over hash, but its always fun to have both!

9. its all about that full melt liquid oxygen hash:smoking:

10. good hash hands down proper marocan blonde or nepalese though. dont really care for the taste of green good for a wee change

11. I probably have the same opinion as the majority on this one.

I just like Bud a lot more cuz you can easily roll it up, light it up and smoke it up :smoking:
    Plus it's natural. And I usually prefer getting stoned gradually by smoking bud, not like in a few motherfucking hard hits of hash. And you always need tobacco or bud to smoke hash with or else it falls through the bowl.

Buzzwise and tastewise I also prefer Bud, cuz the best hash ive had so far was not nearly as good as the best weed.:smoke:

Peace

12. Did anyone else realize how old this thread started from?

Never had hash yet...

13. A good blonde or pollen hash is my favorite, no chemicals so its a pure taste and very strong, but I don''t trip out like its a whole other drug, but it probably has to do with my tolerance. With that being said, I love my bud! you just gotta be smoking both hash and bud, variety is the spice of life yo :D

14. #34 Seanyne, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    I think alot of you who didn't like the taste or high from your hash got robbed and was sold bunk shit. Im a bit spoiled here in killer cali and hardly ever smoke weed anymore, Good hash tastes sooooo much more danky and is ridiculously more potent, Its even much much more healthy. Plus its way more bang for your buck, a .05 hit is like blasting a half gram of super bomb weed. As for the difficulty in smoking it, I buy diff kinds 1/2 melt stable hash that u can just toss right in a bowl and smoke while im on the go, and then some high grade instable hash that you need a vapor globe or vapor swing, hookah coals work great to. My fav is the vapor swing in this video tho.... It will make you a ZOMBIE! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FIeu_VZ8Z4]YouTube - Titanium Vapor Swing Demonstration Video Loop for CHAMPS 2009[/ame]

As for the high being different.. Im gonna have to disagree. Smoking indica hash gets me high as if I smoked a bunch of indica pot... and same goes for sativa. Im a sativa man myself and thats where I really love these medical dispensaries. The selection of so many diff kinds of herbs hash and edibles is great yes... but I really like that I can go inside and all the products are clearly labeled Indica,sativa, or hybrid, theres no guessing game or researching the strain some dealer gives you, U dont get that kinda service on the street.

15. The only "hashish" I've had was concentrated THC that I melted out of some schwaggy stuff.

Ideally, I like both together. I would be curious if hash is a bit more subtle than the homemade hash oil I've made over the years ...

16. Hmm, it merely depends on the situation.. If I want to get ulitmately blazed, I'll go with the Hashish. If I want to wake n' bake and go to work.. I'll smoke some cannabis sativa, you know?

17. #37 tokineric, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    I actually smoke very potent hash. Its really a different high. Weed seems alot edgier, i feel alot more energetic when im smoking weed. But hash seems diffrent, it seems to calm me down alot more. Good for loafing around and watching tv.

18. Well i smoke both, because i have a grinder once im in the dry spell I make hash with all my kief and that hash will last me the rest of the month, so strong ill give a little away

19. [​IMG]
    It's All about the Full Melt bubble...

20. i'll get back to this thread in eight days. That will be my first time with some hash.