Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash vs weed... the comedown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by moongazed, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Smoked hash 5pm yesterday and still feel a slight buzz right now. Feel good and refreshed. With weed I don't really have that long of a buzz and I usually feel more lethargic and tired.

Anyone else feel the same with the comedown of both

2. If you don't go up, you can't come down.

3. Im afraid to tell you that you have developed psychosis

4. lol this is the reply you post, but I'M the one with psychosis?

5. [quote name='"moongazed"']

lol this is the reply you post, but I'M the one with psychosis?[/quote]

Oh no, it's getting worse..

6. what the fuck is wrong with the people on this site? I pose a question and get everything but a relevant reply to the quetion posted. Weirdos.

7. Don't worry my friend, there just having a good lol.
    And yes I agree hash tends give a more "pure" and "long" high

8. Don't worry man, we're fucking with you. We're one of the nicest communities you'll find on the Internet. Personally, the hash high isn't really my thing.

9. Each Hash run will retain the properties of the grass used, just more potent. You need to learn the amount you need. I feel that hash works better for me.

10. I don't know man, but hash fucks me the fuck up.