Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs Earwax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bwade, Sep 24, 2011.

1. differences i dont fully know wtf earwax is

2. #2 usuckman, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    "earwax" is just butane oil whipped up i think.
    normal hash is basically just keif collected and pressed, useually with heat about 180 degrees.

3. I think earwax is more refined than normal hash. Much less plant material in it. But I'm not totally clear on the difference in production either.

4. Hash is typically made with a chemical extraction or bubble bags where I'm from. Pressed keif is just pressed keif. They have them as separate items at the dispensaries. But it seems like the lingo is different everywhere.

5. isnt hash just anything that is made from refining the resin?, like wouldnt pressed kief, oil, qwiso, bubbble, earwax all technically be hash? it is im pretty sure it is

6. hmm earwax is supossed to be budder... I got budder from budderking in vancouver and its yellow...... exactly like earwax lol but as budderking says its not a butane extraction... its a multi iso extraction with a lot of steps no one can make 98% thc like he can do it.... you take 1 pin point hit and your so high (sativa type high) you sweat a lot and your on another planet... it doenst taste like normal oil too you get a really sweet dank taste (taste like the buds used to make it) and you can smoke it anywhere it doenst smell anything there is no smokes left when you breath it out... It cost 110$ for a gram but it last for soooo long a hit and your gone for 2hours and its way more of a psychadelic trip ;)

7. Hash is made with just a water extraction usually. They put the bud or trimmings in water and ice and then filter through bubble bags. There are other ways but thats most common. BHO or Budder is when you take the herb and use a solvent like butane to extract all the thc. Usually a pipe with a hole on each end and just run the butane through it then let it evaporate in a warm water bath. Some people whip it with heat to make it more stable.

8. $110 a gram wtffff

9. [quote name='"ApexTheGod"']hmm earwax is supossed to be budder... I got budder from budderking in vancouver and its yellow...... exactly like earwax lol but as budderking says its not a butane extraction... its a multi iso extraction with a lot of steps no one can make 98% thc like he can do it.... you take 1 pin point hit and your so high (sativa type high) you sweat a lot and your on another planet... it doenst taste like normal oil too you get a really sweet dank taste (taste like the buds used to make it) and you can smoke it anywhere it doenst smell anything there is no smokes left when you breath it out... It cost 110$ for a gram but it last for soooo long a hit and your gone for 2hours and its way more of a psychadelic trip ;)[/quote]

I have had his budder it costed me $80/gram. Never had any extract like it though soo potent.

10. Come on apex do you seriously get that high from it? Even with a tolerance?

11. it does knock you on your ass but you build a tolerance to it. if you've never tried it before ya your first hit will be out of this world

12. He's ripping people off big time, and I'll believe a 98% THC extraction when I see the results from a lab with an actual reputation. $110 a gram for any cannabis product is insulting IMO.

13. As nquin said it cost 80$ in vancouver.... but I got it in quebec from vancouver so I must pay for the gaz... thats why I paid 110$ but its really potent you get tolerance fast enough too but a puff is really trippy... its the same thing as if you smoked a joint of medical grade AAA pot but... in 1 puff

14. Yeah .. its so potent sometimes when I smoke it I get kind of flash backs... I mean I see something that happenend a long time ago or something really nice, it makes the emotions reallyyy enhanced. (at least for me lol):smoke:

15. Earwax > hash.

I don't care how much bud you smoke, you melt down a fat dab of the sticky goodness and your ass is going to sleep.

16. You get like 40-45 hits from 1g of it so lets say it can get you high like 40 times... but youll pay a lot more for getting high on cannabis 40 times! It really worth it even for the price it will cost you less than good dank. lolllll 28g of AAA for 2g of budder. ;)

17. The price seems steep until you're nodding out on the couch at like 9:30pm. You can take a tiny bit on a toothpick and shove it down a cigarette and it gets you high as hell.

18. shit for 80 a gram.... I bet not never come down.