Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Vs Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Docthal, Apr 18, 2014.

1. what's the best way to smoke hash?  and obviously gram for gram its more poten than the bud itself but dollar for dollar which is better?

2. Depends on the type of hash.  If its compressed kief, burn a hole near the bottom of a water bottle, stick a piece of hash to a nail/screw, light on fire, blow out and insert into hole.  Let her brew and toke, usually get a good 5-10 hits off a small piece.  If its a full melt then I would prefer to dab it.

3. I always just put it in the bong bowl and kept the flame extremely far away. Its the only method I had. I tried the thumbtack cup thing, didn't smoke hardly any.
    Hash is fucking amazing

4. I Always throw a tiny piece on a bowl and snap that shit thru a bong. Hash is dense so keep the flame far enough just to get the hash hot it will get hot enough that it will light and also then burn the nug underneath. Enjoy from there

5. If your'e getting that compressed kief they pass off as hash i would rather spend my money on top quality bud. You can find some nice water hashes made from nugruns and those are definitely worth it, a nice full melt nugrun hash is way better than bho imo. 

6. #6 Doc-J, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    Its all personal preference. I prefer bud, and dont mind spending money on it. Hash I only mess with if I make it myself. No way in hell Im paying $20+/g for any type of hash.

7. I'm a bud man myself.