Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Vs. Bud: Lose of THC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cyril89, Apr 4, 2011.

1. I have read on several forums that it is a waste to make bud from hash. Is this true? Do you lose THC when you make hash or is it just the preference of many smokers? I ask especially because I'm planning on getting an ounce and then turning it all into hash.

2. hash is like pure thc you only really lose mass of your product not thc

3. It's really only a significant amount if you don't know what you are doing. Other than that, it is negligible.

4. i have only heard of making hash from bud not bud from hash

5. Please teach me your ways, Sensei :p

6. it is spelled loss*

7. Don't do it unless it's free or you have a QP of it. Otherwise it will not be worth it IMO.

8. IMO, It's best to just buy the hash.

9. Right right, sry. hash from bud

10. Matter of opinion, I think. If you like to smoke bud and view hash as a method of extracting THC from otherwise unusable parts of the plant, then yeah, it's a waste. If you prefer hash over bud, then no, not a waste.

11. From what I have herd through alot of my friends it is just better to buy the hash then make it yourself.

12. Best way to make hash is with your 3 pounds of clippings

13. the yield is just too low unless you have a sweet hook up.