Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash VS Bud Discuss.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Its going well, its not perfect since right now we dont really have any police in the street and everyone can basically do whatever the fuck they want. I think when the former president's trial is done and parliamentary and presidential elections are finished things will definitely settle down. Though I guess even now its not bad compared to where it used to be.

2. Be safe man, are you part of the rebels/what ever there called or are just just hiding out in your home :D Also i think it's great they over throwed a dictator like him, again be safe.

3. I definitely prefer bud to hash.

For the reasons you listed. Like the variety in bud, the smells, the shapes/sizes, colors, etc...

Plus I like the high from some good buds more than just straight hash most of the time. Mixing them though... Now that's the ultimate win.

4. Hell yeh man i think i posted this before but i will again.

Bob marly sandwich it's been done before but i kinda discovered it for my self if you know what i mean, i never knew about it before.

Hash at the bottom
    Kief on top of hash
    Then dank over kief

Basically you burn the dank your high then you hit the kief oh your baked man and then all this time the resin ect.. has been sitting on the hash and then you hit the blocks of hash and that just fucks you up big time, i do this allot as a wake and bake :D

5. Well I wouldnt call us rebels, just protestors who wanted a change in their regime and wouldnt have gotten it if we hadnt marched to the streets. As for the hiding at home thing :p i'm proud to say that I had taken part in the protests. Every neighborhood had to set up check points to prevent looters from fucking up what we did. Anyways thanks man and I hope your feeling well :D

6. Haha my bad i don't know that much about it, the media here blows the thing way out of proportion. :D

7. well i love hash and weed! they are both my favorite, but if i had to chose i would pick hash.