Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash VS Bud Discuss.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I just picked up some hash and dam i think i prefer hash over mids man :smoking:

2. Now that's hash.

Attached Files:

3. Ive smoked a good amount of Hash in my time.

And Ive come to the conclusion that i Forget WAY to much when i smoke Hash.

4. What ?!? You shouldn't forget more stuff than you do when your high on bud :confused:

5. I like to hotknife, and bud is too harsh. Hash is a delicacy, to me. :eek:

6. Hot knifing's awesome :smoking:

7. Yeah, saves so much weed. You ever tried it with an ice-hooter? It really brings out the taste and cools it down.

8. #68 doobie masta, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Considering hash has 3x more THC, you would forget more. I've smoked hash a few times and the high is definitely intense and unique :smoke:

9. Hash gets incredibly monotonous after a while. It tastes the same every time, yes it gets you stoned out of ones tree, but still...

Bud, there are multiple flavours, colours, variations, and different highs.

I voted bud, but I smoke hash most of the time through lack of other alternatives out here.

10. Have you smoked much hash? This isn't true at all unless you just don't have a good taste palate or haven't smoked much hash.

11. I second this, hash has many different tastes.

12. You know that you can make hash from any strain, and you can make it with many different methods? So in my opinion, there's more variety.

13. Yes but whether it will be more different that a different strain of bud is questionable bud does have more of a taste and smell, hash has different tastes and smells but there is more variety with bud.

:laughing: We sound like wine testers :D

14. That's how I used to buy hash. He would bring out many different varieties, select a chunk, torch a corner and let me sample/smell it and I chose based on that.

15. Yep it does have taste and smell, but In my opinion bud has allot more taste and smell too it.

16. Yeah, hash is way more subtle as far as taste and smell goes, but that's the beauty of it for me.

17. #77 ChillBroBaggins, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No I've had some super funky smelling og full melt and that smelled and tasted super good

18. I'd have to say my personal preference is Hash, I'm currently in Egypt where a gram of Hash costs anywhere from $1-$2 and of some quality stuff too, Moroccan, lebanese and obviously local are the most common. We dont really have Bud around here though I get my fair share of it when Im in Canada. I definetly prefer the hash high, but I can understand why some people prefer bud. It's just hash isnt that nice to look at, it doesnt have a wide range as to how it smells and if you are used to smoking hash J's you wont feel that much different in taste since you are gonna have to put lots of tobacco which could cover up the taste. Sorry I went on a rant ive been :smoke:

19. Hows egypt going you know the whole revolution over throwing the government stuff.

20. Why is this hash vs bud when it should be hash AND bud?

Both are amazing...hash on top of weed, weed on top of hash!