Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash VS Bud Discuss.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I love hash but some good bud always hits the spot haha. I wanna try bho though it seems like the ultimate form of hash but I unfortunately don't live in a medical state and don't have lots of bud or really any at the moment.:(

2. At my club a g of hash is like 25/g up to 50/g

Where as a 8th would run 44

3. #23 ksharp, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    One day I would love to travel to the middle east and sample their hash, I imagine it would be nothing like what's in the clinic lol

4. Sounds like you get a good deal :smoking:

5. Never tried hash =p what's it like?

6. CO2 hash is a favorite of mine. So hard to get though.

Unless I were back in arcata where it's 20 a g all day :(

7. Start a grow and make some man. :smoke:

8. #28 ksharp, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's like that first hit of the dankest weed you've ever smoked, but better :)

9. A very body high.

10. Perhaps, but when i start my grows I'm going to be doing 5bag bubble hash so I can separate the best for myself and the rest for... later. :)

11. Yeh man, edibles are great :hello:

12. I have tried it a few times it's very good stuff.

13. Haha funny i'm smoking some hash now and it's pretty good :smoking:

14. I love how more than half the people who voted in the poll didn't vote seriously...I'm glad to know 14 other people also voted there was a monkey in their window.

15. I like them both together. A little glob of some bomb hash on top of some dank nugs, Will get you nice and baked.

16. I love having hash at the bottom then kief then some nice dank at the top of the bowl, and what happens is the bud sets on fire then urns through the kief and then once your finished you hit the hash, so your a;ready pretty dam high and then your smoking solid hash with resin and everything so it kinda is awesome, i just did that a minute ago and i'm incrediibly high :smoking: :hippie:

17. Ok, about hash being a body high. Thats what I've noticed too, but shouldn't the high depend on what type of bud was used? Shouldn't sativa weed = sativa hash, etc? Also, when we're talking about kief, we just mean thc crystals that fell off the bud right? In terms of potency how does that compare to bubble hash? I'm not new to hash but I'm not super knowledgeable on it's different forms and which type of hash method creates the best hash and whatnot.

Another nother question: Bubble hash or a ball of wax in terms of potency? And, if the wax is black is it just a resin ball?

18. I like to do the hash surprise. I make a little cookie a little smaller than my chillums bowl, I put a little green at the bottom, the cookie in the middle, then cover it with weed. That way I get a flame buffer between the flame and hash and after a couple of hits, I get a nice slow burn in my throat and boom, hash surprise. It really sets it off, and you still get a couple more gooey hits afterwards.

19. Dabs all day and flowers for group sessions. And hash is def not always a body high!!

20. I like both bud and hash, but bud is a lot more affordable to buy on a regular basis.