Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash to ash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jul 14, 2003.

1. I've never smoked hash but im intrested what happens when the hash is done... and does it ever get hot enogh to where you dont have t light it? Also how much gets you stoned? How come you dont see it as much as when the hippies where around?

2. from what i remember it does turn to ash. i think it bubble's first though. I don't know if gets to the point where you don't have to light it(if you are smoking just hash). It probably goes out after each hit b/c it has less surface area. Smoke a lot and then you'll be stoned. Its similar to weed, just take as many hits as you would weed and you'll be more f'd up.

3. It does turn into ash, and sometimes it bubbles...if it does it's good hash :) but you should mix it with a little bit of bacco just to make it burn smoother, it's also can be hard to see if the hash is ash or not when it's in the bowl..(without bacco)

4. Around here i live weed are rare, only hasj around here..almost

(= post nr 100 =)

5. there was alot more hash in the 69's and 70's in the US.
    But ya it depends on the qouilty some bubbles and some turn in to ash. If you use a naraga (with coal) it stays lit longer but not indefently