"Hash Tips": Maximum Resin Production For The Medical Cultivator

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokeTokeChoke, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Get used to there term "Hash Tip" Because I believe this is going to be the new standard for marijuana.

NOTE: 660nm as the preferred wave length.

Page 1
    [​IMG]

Page 2
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Page 3
    [​IMG]

I hope this information was helpful and that you all add a few 660nm LED's to the flowering room to increase trichome production and increase relief for our patients.

2. Buying 8x 660nm LED's right now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very interesting! Great post.

4. UV light also will increase trich production

Is that this months high times

Sent from iPhone 5

5. Or it's light bleaching,.. lol, no really I have had mine GC tested its just cloraphil/zanaphi-less plant fiber... Don't believe the hype!

6. the key is finding a light that had lots of 660 nm red without 680nm. *

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I changed my entire lighting system out based on this science. From MH/HPS to LEDs with a lack of 680nm and at least 40% 660nm red. I'm in my final month of flower, so I don't expect much from the next 4 weeks lol but I will post results from my next flowering run! Which should start right after drying this one. :)

8. Original post was 6 years ago. I hope you havent wasted your time. Lots of new tech out now.

Good luck

9. I wasted nothing and improved everything from lowering energy usage to increasing potency and trichome production. This science may be old, but I stand by the results I've achieved by using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum