Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash suckers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kezzy, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Are hash suckers a good/secretive way to get high?
    Will my eyes be red? Will it make me too high to control?

2. You don't eat hash..
    lol.

3. Hash oil suckers. It's an edible. So yes.

4. There's a tutorial on GC on how to make Hash Oil suckers. I bought some hard-candy flavoring oil, molds, and a candy thermometer on Amazon. You can make the Hash Oil with Vector Gas and a Stainless Steel Turkey Baster (Also on Amazon).

Basically, you'll combined the Hash oil and Flavoring oil before hand (Use some everclear if you have more solid hash... but use ONLY enough to help dissolve) . You just heat up sugar, water, and corn syrup until it's at 300 F. Mix in the Flavoring/Hash oil quickly, remove from heat and pour into molds.

It's great stuff. If you hold the sucker under your tongue (rather than sucking on it) you can make it last longer and make use of the receptors under your tungue.