Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Snow Ball

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Good Day, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Sup blades! Today i scraped out my vape wand and got some wand hash from it. I took that hash and mixed it wish some scissor hash i had, and then rolled it in kief multiple times, pressing all the trichomes in my fingers. Anyone else do this or something similar? like mixing a variety of hashes by hand to create something new?

2. i'd wear gloves or some shit, you'd end up with half your kief on your fingers after they got hash oil all over them. wasteful brah

but yeah, I'd stick a gob like that on the end of a spliff and wreck myself

3. ^^ word I'll throw some on if I add to it again. do you know if I could take an unstable concentrate like some BHO and mix it into the hash? Or would it become too gummy and oil?