Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash smokers from Europe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nomoredoubts, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hey, I just got some zero zero and its difficult to crumble in a joint, I usually just flatten hash to the size of a coin wafer thin then place it over tobacco in my hand then light it quickly mix it in with the tobacco but with this hash it is so pure as soon as you light in even a small amount it bubbles and evaporates so I have just been pulling little pieces off and placing it in the papers like so but this takes a long time, are any quicker techniques out there?

2. buda bump in the house

3. Roll it into a snake? Basically roll it into a long super thin tube shape between your fingers and toss it in with your rollie

4. use a choppy sharp knife