Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash smells like chocolate?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 9D3, Aug 30, 2012.

1. A friend of mine recently gave me a little hash for free. It tastes like hash and gets me high, so I know I'm not smoking chocolate. :p Just wondering if it's somewhat normal for hash to smell like this, or if it's a sign of higher/lower quality hash. Either way I'm pleased with it, just looking for opinions. I'd take pics but it's not really worth it with the amount I have. For this thread's sake, I basically have a small chunk broken off of this:

[​IMG]

Thanks for any replies :)

2. I think you just got the best of both worlds man :bongin:

3. I've had bud that smelled like chocolate but I don't come across hash much so I couldn't tell you that I have

4. ive had some kind of chocolate strain in hash before and it was excellent but ive had other hash that had a similar taste. I just think its the way its made the flavor deepens into some sticky chocolaty goodness (though id describe it more as a choclate/carmel mocha flavor)

5. RooRgle - well I guess that's good to hear! Thanks

GSN1PA360 - same here about the hash... only other "hash" I've smoked was a small pressed kief puck from the bottom chamber of a friend's space case grinder, a friend who always had some amazing bud. So this is quite different

BigGuru - you could be right... I only smell it in the smoke though, don't taste it in the hit.

The thing is, it doesn't taste like chocolate. The smoke just smells like it... Or maybe my tastebuds are fucked and I'm really missing out.