Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash sandwich?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by skatealex2, May 7, 2008.

1. Anyone know anything bout making hash sandwiches? when i was in israel i made one for the flight home with peanut butter lol got it on flight no problem it was awsome. but its hard to say wether it worked or not cause i blazed alot b4 the flight. what else can i make with a sandwich, would cheese work? cheese toast to get high off of would be killer:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. i imagine you would be able to use cannabutter and butter your toast with that, and then make a tuna melt with cheese on top... those taste really good. ive never made one with weed in it but any recipe that uses butter you could probably use cannabutter with. :D

3. I actually have "hash" so I was thinking you might not need to make butter with hash like you do with weed. i think a toast might work with peanut butter or cheese maybe. thats my question.

4. I don't really know about cooking with hash except that you can make ice cream and hot chocolate with hash. But the ice cream is a tremendous effort and the hot chocolate isn't instant, its a little harder to make (milk, saucepan, etc).

I don't think you can just put hash and peanut butter / butter / cheese together to get high.

Sorry I can't really help... ... ...

But maybe look up / search for "hash recipes"?

5. im pretty sure u can. i put weed in food all the time. i dont cook with it i just put it in. for example a couple of days ago i had a whopper jr. so i took a couple of nugs and ground em up and put it in da burger. u cant even taste the weed, but u get high from it

6. thats extremely inefficient, your much better off cooking it to make sure the THC is dissolved in the saturated fat and the HO group is removed from THCA. i don't doubt you got some buzz, but you would get like 4x more THC in your system if you actually cook it.

7. doesn't work.

8. Wrong read what godsthirdnut said. It does work it is merely less efficient. It's a common misconception that weed has to be heated before it can be ingested, heating it up just makes it's effects set in faster and more intensely.

9. Just a thought here.

Could you make a firecracker, but the take the butter off the crackers and make a PB and J with it? Or just not even use a cracker? I imagine it would taste a lot better but the jelly and bread might kinda have a negative effect and make you come down sooner/less high.

10. well pot has to be heated before being consumed to activate the cannabinoids. It's also fat and alcohol soluble.

11. no your not listening. THC does NOT need to be heated in any way. but a large percent of the cannabiniods in your weed is tied up as THCA which is not psychoactive. its basically just THC with a OH stuck on it that makes it not work. you will still get something as long as its in solution with a substance that can easily pass into the blood stream, like that fat in a fast food burger.

edit: to clarify, heating is a fast easy way to convert THC into THCA, but i've heard people having success using a low PH solution to do the same thing also.

a very cleaver thought. it just so happens i do this all the time. mix organic peanut butter and finely ground buds in an old jelly jar. then put that in the oven for like half an hour at around 290. you can make many doses then throw the lid on it and keep it in the fridge for later use, its easy to use and keeps forever.

12. So do you put jelly in it too or or does the little bit thats left in the jar add enough flavor to the peanut butter?

13. maybe I wasn't clear but I want to make a sandwich and toast it in my small oven for like 2-3 minutes. and I think since hash is pure thc it would work if I toast it with peanut butter or something that can absorb thc. sort of like a firecracker but more like a toast and with hash not greens

14. If you are not taking this on a flight, I would just smoke the hash in a pipe with a screen or on top of bud. It seems like a waste to put dank hash or dank weed in an edible.