hash/resin

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by toktone, Sep 6, 2012.

1. What's one of the best or easiest way to make some hash or resin... and at least much weed or trimming needed all input is needed thanks

2. Bubble hash is easy to make, no chemicals needed for extraction just water and ice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLgEvfNCv_M]How to make Bubble Hash Extraction with Hash Bags - Cold Water Extraction - Bubble Bags - YouTube[/ame]

3. berry i didnt want to spend money on making hash until i saw that video..

4. haha me2....kinda....

watch jorge cervases videos today....it looks really easy

5. [quote name='"BudButler"']
    i literally just looked that up before coming to this thread[/quote]

Thank u fo u help mann

6. all the hash methods are easy.. shit when i was buying alot of pot i used to usually make half of every pickup into qwiso or bho...

hint.. you can make bho super easy with a PVC pipe, two pcv pipe caps.... make one hole on top to dispense butane though, make salt shaker type holes on bottom...

pack full

dispense butane (the more the better)

and catch the drip on a glass dish :)

7. [quote name='"sativa syborg"']

all the hash methods are easy.. shit when i was buying alot of pot i used to usually make half of every pickup into qwiso or bho...

hint.. you can make bho super easy with a PVC pipe, two pcv pipe caps.... make one hole on top to dispense butane though, make salt shaker type holes on bottom...

pack full

dispense butane (the more the better)

and catch the drip on a glass dish :)[/quote]

Do not do this. I repeat do not do this. The butane breaks the PVC down and that is what u are smoking. The safest home made one would be to the 2 24 oz beer cans. Cut the top off one and the bottom of the other. Put the two bottoms together. Poke 1 hole in the top and about 4-5 in the other end. Put a coffee filter on the bottom fill with trim and blast it with butane into a glass pan or bowl. Make sure u get 7x butane not that 5x crap.

8. bubble hash ftw. I've had the 5 bag set off amazon for like a year and a half and always get a good yield; all separated out. and since it's so mailable you can shape it however you want!

9. Tamisium Extractors Model TE-175 Super Deluxe Package