Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hb21, Jan 31, 2009.

1. hey guys i got some hash and i'm new to all this so i have a few questions:

1) what is the best way to smoke it? (i know the cup method but i would like to know others)

2) i have a hookah if i mix it with the massal (the flavored tobacco) will it work? or would it stay unburned because the flame isn't directly on it?

3) i have a water pipe i was wondering, since i don't have any weed, can i burn the hash in the bowl and smoke?

if u think of any hash tips i'd greatly appreciate it ;-)

2. When i smoked hash i just loaded it straight into my bowl and smoke it. but i did try the cup method, didnt go over to well.

Hookah might work i have loaded my hookah with buds and massal and it worked out great lasted for a long time and got a lot of heads high but im not sure if hash will work.

if you want some other ideas for smoking hash just google it and tons of shit will come up.

have fun tokin,

3. I do it under glass (the 'cup' method) or I put it in my spoon. If it's loose kief that I haven't pressed into hash yet I just sprinkle it on buds for a bowl, bong, or joint.

4. There are a ton of ways of smoking hash. Some like hot-knifing it, some like vaping it - i like smoking it in a joint.

Mix it with weed or tobacco. 99% of the time, i smoke hashjoints with tobacco.

5. #5 gnarkill, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    id do the glass cup method, heres a video. this way doesnt waste much smoke.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hr2BrB8tIY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

6. Haha nice video dude, Eek A Mouse rules :smoke: