Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frallen1848, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I'm from Texas which is, probably the most anti-mmj state, so coming across hash is a rare occurrence for my friends and I. In the several years that I've smoked daily, I've come across hash for sale 3 times. The first two of which I'm almost sure were just pressed dry-sift. However just recently I've come across what is supposedly bubble hash made from snow cap. I'm not the least bit familiar with strain names and their specific effects but the guy I've been getting from lately says that there is only him and his friend between me and dispensary in CO.

The hash is a dark brown and is very malleable, has a very distinct taste and smell and is definitely a strong body high. Two or three hits and I'm pretty blazed for a couple hours. I was wondering if someone could give me some kind of idea on the purity. I've only placed it in my HVY bubbler on top of a screen. I haven't observed it melt yet, it usually just turns to a very light grey ash, so I assume it isn't of very high quality. What are the best ways to go about smoking the stuff? I have access to volcano, a hose-style vape and nicer glass on glass pieces. I doubt it's pure enough to make it worth the investment for a dome and nail or some other method of smoking concentrates. Can anyone give me advice on the best method of ingestion? and any idea on it's purity?

Thanks all, your input is appreciated.

2. Rip it from ur bong.

3. Hash...in Texas!?!?!?! Where can I get some. Haha but in all seriousness here's facts that will answer mot of your questions. The best method is to use your vape on a low temp at first while slowly rising until you get good hits. The hash is probably of a good quality if 2-3 hits can get you high, as long as it gets you high and it's relatively cheap go for it. The whiter the ash the purer it is but since concentrates contain stems and such which have come out of the dirt I'm sure a light gray is a fine color. Enjoy :bongin:

4. Reppin that Texas hash.

P.S. - there is no need to post multiple threads on the same subject