Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash question.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IceCreamKidd, Apr 7, 2002.

1. Yesterday as i was going to a head shop I met some guy who hooked me up with some hash. Ive never smoked it and hence I cant tell if I was screwed in my purchase. It looked just like the shit I see in magazines like cannabis culture, with the stamp in the middle and everything, and it kinda gets me high. On advice from a friend I did the 'knife hit test' and, passing, it stuck to the knife. It doesnt roll easily in your fingers but is a little more crumbly. What to do, Smoke it with buds, by itself, cook with it? Im just hoping im really paranoid and I didnt get screwed. =)

Z

2. i smoked hash a couple times and it goes best if u combine it with a little bit of weed.....if u use a pipe then pack a half a bowl and put the hash (crumbled or sliced) on top of it. or u could roll a joint/blunt and put sum hash crumbs in that...makes it burn so much better

3. Roll a joint with tabbacco ( a ciggy) and sprinkle hash on it....roll it up and lick....and get stoned