Hash question?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by swishersweet2, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Whatsup blades i gotta question for the hash people on here ...

I make bho pretty frequently and i had an idea ..

i usually use 7-10 grams of high quality buds and get a gram at least up to 1.8-2.0 now i was thinking i can buy a set of bubble bags for a one gallon bucket.

i can put some dry ice in the bucket and my buds shake and get some nice golden kief and put that in my tube along with some top colas

will this increase my yield?
    is it worth it to buy bubble bags and use this method ?
    does anyone have any tips to make higher quality bho ?
    i was looking into a hot plate or a vac chamber?
    should i just keep running as normal ?
    what micron should i get ?whats the best ?

i heard 160 -90-73 micron but ill see what you guys tell me

i was also going to make bubble hash when i have extra bud to use so i think it might be worth the 100$ to get a set of 4bags.

thanks guys and girls !

2. anyone on bubble bags?

3. I have a set of bubble bags, just a 3 bag system. I think that there all right but it takes a lot of time for little return. I personally am going to experiment with other methods.... I like making butter and edibles but sometimes I just wanna burn and not eat!

4. I saw alot of video's on DryIce method and it seems to be the quickest easiest way, and it get's almost all the chrystal off. Anly thing is i don't know where you'd buy dry ice without having to exsplain what you need it for. Check this vid out...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTa1PYzwpjI]Dry Ice Hash Extraction - YouTube[/ame]

5. just noticed that wasn't really what u were asking...lol. Still a cool vid tho.

6. "I want to make something reaallly cold..."

dry ice is cool as fuuck

7. Or fishing trip...lol.

8. That is incredible! I have 3oz of trim just chillin, its getting turned into hash today! Thanks!

9. hey everyone i have a question about the original product you use.

i use nugs for my bho ive always used good buds no shake the nugs always are clean burning and have a good taste.

ive came across some sugar mango ryder buds from a friend of mine but its not clean burning and it tastes like shit i dont like it very much but iu got 3 quaters of it for free i want to use it for errl im not going to smoke it.

now my question, if i use it for bho will the shitty taste of the left over fertilizers go into the oil ? i know im not extracting chlorophyll but im not positive if the end product will be good . should i water cure it ? if i do water cure it will the oil have no taste ?

10. ForumRunner_20130123_171004.png

15 grams of the golden good stuff and 39 of the greener OK stuff. It took 3oz of trim, ,2.5 lb of dry ice, my bubble bag set, a bucket and twenty minutes. It was beyond easy to make this :)

11. Hell yah man looks like you got some gold dust there. lol. You gonna press it into pucks? Or just sprinkle bowls?

12. you order it online OR you can make it yourself very easily

You will need:
    A Co2 fire extinguisher
    A bag (use one made of fabric NOT a plastic bag and make sure the inside is clean!)
    Ice
    Rubber bands/Cable ties

The method:
    Grab your bag and insert your ice (make sure not to overload the bag, fill it up to aprox 30% capacity maximum!)
    Take your extinguisher and insert the nozzle into the bag.
    Get your rubber bands/cable ties and fasten them around the outside of the bag, on the nozzle so it wont pull out and is secure.
    Squeeze that lever!
    Hey presto! you now have some budget dry ice! Make sure you do this outside or in a well ventilated area.

13. A little of both :) I like to roll up what I call chocolate twinkies... a blunt with a golden hash center lol

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFVerpNmEzA]How To Make Your Own Dry Ice - YouTube[/ame]

heres a vid of what i previously posted

15. anyone got me?

16. Sorry dude I dunno :/

17. surely it wouldnt as the fertz mainly in the plant matter no the thrichomes?