Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giggling stoner, Nov 30, 2010.

1. #1 giggling stoner, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
    So i just met a new connection. his bud looks amazing and its very well priced. he said he has hash for 20-25 a gram. I have never smoked hash but i want to see how it is. But is 20-25 a gram too expensive.

EDIT: he said it was blonde hair hash

2. i pay £150 an oz for good moroccan blonde hash.

3. around my parts hash is around 20-25 a gram, and ive never really heard of anybody getting it much cheaper.

but if you have the extra money give it a try, its nice, trust me. or u can always smoke a lot, and make ur own!

edit: of course, you have to be a fan of the mellow, full body high. which i am, which may be why i enjoy hash so much.

4. In WA where bud = 40/8th for top shelf hash is still at least 20/g. I just don't think it is produced very often in the states.

5. I think im going to try it im turning 21 and dont drink so this should be better :bongin:

6. I pay 20/g at a dispensary in los angeles for good hash, although some of the OC clubs have much better hash at really high prices

7. i thought all the hash in scotland is laced to fuck, but ok

prob 15 a gram here

8. wow i payed 35/g for purple urkle bubble hash from northern cali (live N south FL)... but the tax was worth every penny :smoking:

9. It can range from $15-$40/g of the really good shit.

10. i would 100% agree about laced hash in scotland! but mine is sourced outside the uk!

11. My older brother sold me 7g of some good ass hash for $75.

12. Old post i know but in the uk for 25 gbp i can get 7-9 grams of good quality hash