Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kered2, Nov 8, 2009.

1. i have a sick hook up and get purp 60 an 8 and pink panther, sweet tooth, sour d for a lil less. Now my dealer picked up some hash and says its the best hash u can make and one hit and ur gone for 4 hours. ive never had hash but when he said 40 a g i think thats way to high wat do u think. BTW im from the suburbs in mass

2. $60 an 8th isnt a "sick hook up" bro.

As far as the hash, i get hash anywhere from 20/g to 50/g for hash. it all depends on what kind of hash and what bud was used to make the hash.

Happy Tokin'

3. 60 an 8th can be a very good price depending on where he lives possibly the eastcoast

4. #4 Mr_V3NOM, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    the only way im paying 60$ an hr is when i go to harborside in oakland.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgwLXo3PBhA]YouTube - Harborside Health Center THC Expo Video[/ame]
    and even then im still getting ripped off hahaah

o and club prices for hash is what the dood above me posted pretty much (here in northern california at least). some clubs have sales on their old supplies so 10$ a gram on sale, but usually 20$ - 55$ a gram. But really why buy hash, when you can get oil, and wax =)...u gotta always have some hash in your supply tho