Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wolfz96, Feb 19, 2012.

1. I get mine for 200 an ounce. How about you?

2. I don't buy hash, but that's not too bad...

Still expensive, but not compared to some of Eastern Canada and the States. (Excluding the few good places in the US)

3. i get mine.... well it depends on what "hash" your talking about?

bubble? its like 25-30 a gram, for BHO wax or budder its about 35$ for like blonde hash its very cheap. for keif its about the same.

BUUUT i have about 2.5 ounces of hash sitting on my table atm that was free. but i dont get to keep it all.

4. don't really see many people buying quality concentrates unless it's from a club these days. Typically people run their own bho or ice water if not in a medical state.

5. bubble - $15g
    full melt- $25-30g
    wax/bho/snot/oil/budder - ranges from $30-70/g depending on quality

6. Got some amazing wax from the dispensary for $40 a gram.

By god it was worth every dollar that stuff gets you so ripped.

7. I think it all depends on the quality.

I have paid $10 a gram for crappy bho and I have paid $30 a gram for the creme de la creme bho. All depends on quality for me..

Kief or pressed kief I have never even paid for, so I dont know prices on that.