Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wv dro, May 31, 2011.

1. would 15 a gram be good for hash? i can get some for that price but idk what kind of hash it is. its black and in a brick shape. how much can you get high off of hash? (compared to bud. will it last longer?) whats the best piece to smoke straight hash out of?:smoke:

2. If its hash its a good price, and best would be a bong with a concentrate rig :D

3. 15 a gram for hash is pretty standard, and hash does get you higher than marijuana (gram for gram) cant really tell from your description if its good or not, black hash can be amazing, but also the worst quality. give it a smell and feel, even if you havent smoked hash before you should be able to tell its quality somewhat.

4. Hash knocks you in the teeth compared to normal bud...... Just pack a bowl, cut a tiny piece of hash of an pack it in there and go watch Jay and Silent Bob.

5. I hot knife hash if I don't have a concentrate rig
    Put two butter knifes on stove let then heat up remove while holding the cut in hallf 20 oz in your mouth. drop a tiny piece of hash on one press with other use hot pads to hold knives , pressing hot knives together while sucking in the hash
    This Is the best way

6. can anyone recommend something to smoke hash out of? will an oil dome work?

7. #7 MiMedical420, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes oil dome is a concentrate rig