Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash price

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scoundrel, Nov 29, 2009.

1. .4 of some dark brown bubble hash for 20?
    I never really get opportunities to buy hash around here, and was wondering if it was worth the cash, apparently it is really potent stuff.

2. ehhhhh, I would've tried to get a little more. But it's hash and if it's pretty good then it's not the worst deal in the world. Generally I always pay (and have assumed) 30 a gram, with very few price breaks. I usually buy like a gram MAYBE two when it's around, but it lasts forever.

3. its hard to get good prices for hash, easier to make your own, of course that requires a lot of bud.

try and get a bit more, because that is really pricey, see if he'll do .6, or maybe a g for 30, even .8 for 30 isnt that bad of a deal

4. make sure you check it out first and make sure it aint tire rubber or soap sumthin sketchy like that. i usually make my own so that all the useful information i got:eek:

5. IF it's full melt bubble hash (which means it melts AND bubbles) then an acceptable deal would be 20 for AT LEAST 0.5, never get less than 0.5, it's just not worth it.

IF it's just some old school regular hash, 20 for 0.4 isn't cool, i don't care how good it is. ask for more.

IF it's someone you're chill with then i'd suggest asking to match some weed so you can try it out first. But keep in mind that once you have this hash your gonna have to worry about smoking it.

Bottom line, be savvy, see if you can get a sample or haggle on the price. hash runs about 25-30 a gram (in my area) so unless it's some real knock-your-balls-off kinda shit, just let it go.