Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Price

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CanadianToken, Apr 26, 2012.

1. #1 CanadianToken, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    Ok so this new dealer I got sells some really good weed. He recently told me he had hash too but it was 25/g. It looks good, but how do you really evaluate hash quality and is that a good price ? I do not live in Canada, I live in ohio.

2. Thats a horrible price the highest I've ever seen was 20$/g and thats rare.

3. If it bubbles/melts that's high quality. That's really all i know about hash lol. Depending on your area that price isn't bad.

4. How much is a gram of weed? As far as I know hash is a lot more potent so it will probably be more expensive.

5. I wish I lived where you do because hash is more expensive just about everywhere. That's a good price for us americans but perhaps a poor price for a canadian toker. ;)

6. in my parts it is 10$ a Gram and 12.5$ a gram for really bomb hash. Well I buy it in bulk and that is the price for buying a Oz, street prices are 15 to 17$ a gram.

7. if he made it himself... 25 pr gram is cheap... hash prizes are different everytime... if it melts , its good :) in amsterdam some of the hash costs 50 euro pr gram... .. i make it my self.. and its fuckin expensive,,, 100 gram bud = 10 15 grams of super hash

8. unless he grows or knows a grower

9. [quote name='"CanadianToken"']Ok so this new dealer I got sells some really good weed. He recently told me he had hash too but it was 25/g. It looks good, but how do you really evaluate hash quality and is that a good price ?[/quote]

Depends where you live, ive seen 50/g on the east coast.

10. For most areas thats not a terrible price but theres better out there, i just recently got my first hash connect in fla and its some bomb stuff for 20 a g

11. I need to find hash in floridaaa

12. I make my own oil hash out of butane.
    I get a half O for like $130 and it makes about 2.5g of dank oil.

A couple grams of oil, with the right conditions, will last way longer than a half O.

Grant it, oil is definitely more potent than other forms of hash.

13. Hash in Canada is 10/g, max. (15/g if it is very potent and you live in a small/dry town) Anymore than that and you're being fucked. This isn't the USA, where they have to pay outrageous prices for everything.

Anyone who is not from Canada should not even mention their prices, it's a different game entirely.

14. true :) 10 grams og ice o lator hash last a very very long time.. and you get fucked up :)

15. I don't live in Canada and my prices are on par with yours. I think it is more of a who you know thing, though location does play a part.

16. I meant more that anyone who is from the USA should stop comparing their prices to Canada, no offense man. :smoke:

17. PNW = Pacific North West = northern California USA, Oregon USA, Washington USA, and up into BC. Last time I was in BC the price was way over inflated, like 10-15 dollars more than what I pay at home, but they do consider us foreigners when we head up there so it is expected.

And no offense was taken, aside from the three states listed above the rest of the country (USA) can eat my ass.

18. #18 CanadianToken, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    I'm canadian however I live in OHIO not CANADA. And weed is at 20/g, so it's only 5/g extra. & and how would I smoke it out of my glass piece because i heard that you can't smoke hash out of a mflb.

19. Yeah welcome to Ohio guys. If you don't live in one of the 3 largest cities or know the odd guy with great connections, you're paying super premium prices on anything good.

20. That's s good deal then. Ever heard of hotknifes? IT IS GREAT! :hello: