Hash plant 2 weeks from harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grobro87, May 28, 2019.

1. This hash plant is in week 6 of flower. Looking pretty frosty and smells amazing. Anyone had any experience with this strain? Have read a few different flowering lengths (6-8 weeks of flower?) for this strain.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pic's in normal light please dude... and a close up of a cola!

Need to see your Caylx's & Pistil's & you really need a loup ect; for looking at the Trich's too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey digga, I have a loupe, watching the tricomes currently. I should have mentioned that. I generally go a bit heavier on the amber side. Caylxs’ are getting pretty plump too! Will also have to take a few pictures in normal lighting tomorrow.

4. A few better pictures

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah looking good boss.
    You still have a fair few White Pistil's still and can't see any if at all receding yet.

Definitely have a few week's more, but that's up to you & your Trich's.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. That’s what I’m thinking too. The trichomes are starting to turn pretty quickly. Every day I notice more and more amber so I’ll most likely start my flush at weeks end. Starting to get excited! Even in the last few days the pistils have really darkened up. I’m relatively new to the game so getting the opinions of other growers with more experience is really helpful! I definitely appreciate the input!