Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash out of Pipe or Vape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AhTee, Mar 21, 2012.

1. So right now I just got hash, no greenery. Im thinkin vape would probably be better...what about you?

2. fuck it im doin both

3. lol

Problem solved, I guess.

4. Vaporizer is better because you can just put a little bit of weed and make that as a base. Plus, you'd get more out of your hash since it is pure THC.

5. I would just hot knife it but Vape would probably be just as good.

6. [quote name='"F. Fontaine"']Vaporizer is better because you can just put a little bit of weed and make that as a base. Plus, you'd get more out of your hash since it is pure THC.[/quote]

He's out of nugglet

7. I've preferred it out of a vape.

8. Hot knife that shit bro, it seems mad greasy but it really isn't.

9. is hash really just pure thc? i though there were cannabinoids also, thus why not smoke it in a grav bong and get the thc and cannabinoids. Someone correct me if i am wrong tho

10. [quote name='"R107SL"']is hash really just pure thc? i though there were cannabinoids also, thus why not smoke it in a grav bong and get the thc and cannabinoids. Someone correct me if i am wrong tho[/quote]

Hash is full of cannabinoids yes, THC and CBD being two of them. But I don't know where you were under the impression that vaporizers can't get cannabinoids. Vaporizers get far more cannabinoids than combustion will.

11. But i thought CBDs are released at a higher temp thus they would have to be combusted. If u want to vaporize ganja u have to set it at a lower temp than combustion

12. very true.

But with most vapes you control the temperature..
    The THC will be the first to vaporize, but if you know what you're doing (or even just getting lucky) you will be able to get most, if not all of the remaining 'noides.

Also, I'm having this probelm as well.
    I'm all out of nuggetry until tomorrow, and only have keif.
    I've been vaping it, but it's just not the same without some green.

But you will get the most bang for your buck with a a vape.
    Best of luck OP.

13. [quote name='"R107SL"']

But i thought CBDs are released at a higher temp thus they would have to be combusted. If u want to vaporize ganja u have to set it at a lower temp than combustion[/quote]

You were misinformed. The temperature CBD is released is only slightly higher than THC, and is EASILY obtained by a vaporizer without going anywhere near combustion. A vaporizer efficiently extracts the actives of the cannabis plant. Combustion actually destroys a large percentage of THC and CBD. So you definitely get far more CBD with a vaporizer.

14. Do it out of a bong, just like weed.:smoke::bonging:

15. Honesty use the vap, but instead of straight hash put some weed with it. I went through a stage where all i did was this everyday. But know the oil dome controls my life...

16. good :smoke: