Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash or Not

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannabisComics, Feb 23, 2012.

1. So I got some of what my friend says is hash and I'm worried that it's heroine or something. I smoked some just by itself(I didn't have any weed to put it on) through a bong and it didn't feel any different from weed, I was just very high. Should I be worried?[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks like a big ass ball of resin
    never seen black hash before
    how did it burn?

3. Does it have a burnt smell to it? Looks like resin but I could be wrong

4. omg that's black tar heroine! you're fucked!

5. Looks like a resin ball as above poster stated....wat does it smell like? is it sticky or dry to the touch?

6. Kinda sticky, feels sorta like play-doh. It smells just like resin.

7. I hope you didnt buy that.......what you have is a ball of resin....
    not a good "friend" at all.....

hash would be dry, somewhat brittle and smell nothing like resin.

8. isnt edit:________ supposed to be more expensive than weed anyway?...or is that not right?

9. well, you know what they say...
    "if it feels like resin, smells like resin, and looks like resin, then i'd be pissed because you're friend just sold you resin"

10. Only thing is that it got me super baked and I didn't have like a headache or anything.

11. Smells just like resin....is resin :(

Hash should smell good and distinctively like bud.

12. Resin still gets you baked....I smoke it all the time if Im dry, and I get baked and have no headache....but its still resin....

its like comparing caviar to sardines...

resin is a last option.....
    very little THC compared to actual Hash.

13. Doesn't qwiso have a resin look to it?

14. It felt like I had just smoked some super dank weed. Would resin do that?

15. I've seen black hash before, but its usually more smooth and formed than the pic the OP posted.

If it was resin I would hope the OP would know. Smokin resin is like smoking crap, hits harsh as fuck, gives you headaches, tastes like complete shit, etc

Hash on the other hand does hit harsh sometimes, but has a very floral/herbal taste to it. Not the nasty tar taste of resin.

16. Yes...resin will get you baked. But its just nasty...

17. Man, I haven't smoked resin since I was in my teens. Luckily I dont have many dry spells these years, and even when I do I usually have enough shake and kief around to last me for weeks lol

18. yes, but this looks too thick to be qwiso...

19. black hash? that just sounds unattractive
    Isn't it; the darker the hash, the lesser the quality?

20. yeah I think so...cuz the blackness would be due to more plant matter being present in the final product, I believe.