Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Or Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by joeyjoejoke, Apr 11, 2009.

1. High all,

nicely baked at the moment, and come up with the amazing question,,:smoking::smoking:

whats better?

some dank bud, or some real nice pure hash?

i personaly prefer hash but wanna know whayevery one else thinks.

cheers joeyjoejoeeee

2. hash is cool but I love the taste of bud, breaking it up, etc etc

3. #3 Grassraucher, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    hash is cool but I love the taste of bud, breaking it up, etc <---(first post from effektz)

So true!i agree 110%

4. hash is nice, but just weed is the most amazing gift god gave humans. The smell and feel of it makes me tear. So that is why i would have to pick dank :cool:

5. dank ftw dude. if you grind bud u get like 3 layers of dankness. U get the bigger pieces of bud that dont fall through the grinder, then the dank shake layer, then the dankest of dank kiefy crystals. With hash u jus break it up (which is a hassle) and smoke it with no real flavour. I know what i would go for.

6. I would say dank, but I can always get dank and it is wonderful, but hash is more of a once in a while treat, amazing stuff.