Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash on the east coast

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UNC Tarheels, Oct 26, 2012.

1. How much does hash go for on the east coast?

2. $20 a gram in MI

3. [quote name='"jason76"']$20 a gram in MI[/quote]

Whats the quality like?

4. Just made some last night. Very good stuff.

5. i wish i could get a hold of some hash. never even smoked a legitimate strain yet

6. 15-25 in west MI.

7. 35$-45$ a gram for really good hash, usually some flower ran bubble.

50-60 an eighth for flowers.

NY

8. Pshhh I've been smokin and buying for Damn 4 years now never ran into anyone that had hash...always made my own

9. Back in middle school a friend of mine was selling hash and i passed up buying it because i didnt know what it was so i just bout some dank budd off of him but man only if i knew what i know now :(

10. Used to grab oz's of bubble hash for around 380-400. Some of the dankest shit to. Too bad that connect went dry :(

11. i pay 30 in nj

just got a g tonight.. im ripped

12. [quote name='"BlazinEls"']i pay 30 in nj

just got a g tonight.. im ripped[/quote]

Lucky I get it for 40

13. This, but for 8 years. Never met anyone that had it. Only started actually asking recently though.

14. 15-20$ a g here.
    Nova scotia Canada.

15. Damn I've only had the luxury of hash to smoke 3 times never really asked for it tho I'm sure its 20-30$ a g here in Fl

16. $50-$60 for a gram of good bho hash. And like $20 for a gram of some bubble hash

17. never seen it in maine. all the bud i could want but never any hash.

18. I'm in Tn, and no one really smokes it here. With a large community of growers, hash can be had damn near free.