Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluntsandbooty, Mar 24, 2014.

1. had some questions about it. what kind of high is it? i know its stronger but over here oils and wax arent a big thing so i couldnt come around to it. until now. are the prices similar to buyin dank or is it different?

2. #2 SantiagoDunbar420, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    It's like a vape high, but way more intense. In terms of prices, up here in the northeast you're looking at 50-60 a gram, because it's concentrated, so a gram will last you longer than a gram of bud, but I've heard medical oil can go for anywhere from 25-45 a gram. 
    *edit* that's in a medical state from a dispensary, up here medical oil still costs up the butt

3. It's not like a vape high at all, vapes blow. It can knock a new user on their ass. You'll feel it all over your body instantaniously before you even finish blowing out the hit. It's a real heavy high. In Portland you can get a gram of top of the line shatter for 20, but I've seen ppl pay 40, never heard of someone spending more than that in a med state

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yeeee oregons wheres its at!

5. lol vape do not blow sorry you will have to try my step it will put you to sleep fast lol.

Hash high is very intense an will hit you very fast an catch you off guard.

6. I live in Denver where we do a lot of dabs. Luckily, I'm a medical user, so I don't have to buy on the black market. Decent prices I see at dispensaries are $25-35/g for bubble hash, $30-40/g for wax/budder and $35-45/g for shatter. I do know prices are cheap in Portland, but we'll see how long they stay that way. :) On the East Coast, concentrates can go for $40-75/g depending on area.

To be clear, "hash oil" means it was made with a solvent (isopropyl alcohol, butane, pentane, etc.), which would mean bubble hash doesn't qualify since it doesn't use a solvent, but unless you are getting it from a legal state where it was made professionally, you're better off using solvent-less. 

As for the high, it's intense. The best concentrates leave all of the cannabinoids and terpenes in, so you are getting the effect of whatever strain was used to create it, but the concentration is so high that the effects are magnified. It's great fun and will stop pain in its tracks, but it sometimes does lead to a crash.

Hope this helps!

7. When you smoke .5-1 gram of oil and 2-4 grams of med buds a day, yes vapes blow. I have da Buddha, roommate has the volcano, 2 others have mflbs, and there's more floating around our house. Volcano is the only one worth while bit still not even close to dabbling. I get that people like them, I'm not not a fan of em, and yes I know how to use them....been using em for years.

8. Lol I missed oil

9. Well I don't know what you mean by that because prices have been dropping drastically every year for longer than I've been smoking. I know more people in the oil business than I do selling weed. It's almost hard to find weed compared to oil. Every month I've been finding better and better deals. And when you know multiple ppl that make it with $5,000+ set ups, I don't think my prices are going up any time soon. And I'm talking the cleanest gold sheets of shatter you'll ever see and crystally as fuck wax.

And I still prefer the black market, dispensaries are over priced tough, I love that states are going legal, but so much of that money is going right to the government for taxes. My friends who I can get an ounce of shatter from for 400-450 are selling the exact same stuff to dispensaries for 650-700. But I agree with with you, east coast prices blow, I'd never pay that in a million years

10. I bought a dab rig like 2 months ago and started making my own oil and dabbing a lot, it was cool at first, but im kinda over it now. I like flowers and bubble hash haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app